We stayed here over a weekend, while visiting our daughter. There was a severe storm with massive amounts of rain, flooding and high winds raging outside. We were cozy inside. It was actually warmer in there than in our daughter's house! The heater is not in the best spot, my husband kept rolling over at night and smacking his leg on it - it's RIGHT next to the bed, at bed height. The only thing we didn't like about the room was the bed size. They were all doubles. When you're tall and used to queen sleeping, it becomes cramped and frustrating very quickly. We heard very little of the weather event, never heard any traffic, and, for the most part, didn't hear other guests (except for the people who let their child run up and down the hallway in the morning yelling). Breakfast was nothing to write home about. We never saw anything hot like some of the reviews are claiming. But the coffee was amazing and the owner could not have been any nicer. He interacted with the guests, told fun stories from his life and managed to keep up with restocking things all the while. Overall, I would recommend to others if they can overlook the tiny annoyances and bed size!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good quality rooms at a fair price. complementary breakfast, wireless internet, extended cable with 10 HBO channels, free local calls, Fitness center with Dry Sauna, heated swimming pool, and coin laundry on site. Clean and comfortable rooms and customer service at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Coachman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coachman Hotel Bellingham
- Coachman Motel Bellingham