We arrived after a drive up from Seaside ,Oregon..Read the reviews and thought it would be a nice ,reasonable place to stay.!!!!!!! NOT....The price was 70.00per night and that was after a five dollar discount because the young man at the desk put us in a smoking room, he claimed it was a little older and more run down.He was right ..!!!!! Will give them credit, the beds are clean and comfy, the carpets filthy.the lamps all rusty,your very very basic room .Two chairs and a little table. No coffee,apparently that will come with the included breakfast,we have yet to experience??The I5 is right our the window so we will no doubt sleep with the spare pillows over our head and possibly the noise from the heater will drown out the sound somewhat ,like the adage ...buyer beware .we know better and really should have checked the room and gone else where......On the other side of the road is the main street so you get the traffice regardless We do witTh every other hotel.This room is actually frightening...#316 ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good quality rooms at a fair price. complementary breakfast, wireless internet, extended cable with 10 HBO channels, free local calls, Fitness center with Dry Sauna, heated swimming pool, and coin laundry on site. Clean and comfortable rooms and customer service at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Coachman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coachman Hotel Bellingham
- Coachman Motel Bellingham