We booked the Coachman Inn as a stop-over on our way to Seattle. It's on "motel row" which makes it easy to find, but isn't of course the most chi-chi area of a city. That said, it's really easy to find off the freeway, VERY clean - everything was so clean: the room, the bathroom, the parking lot, the little fitness room (which we did use, and all the equipment worked!) and the outdoor pool (which we did not use because it was night-time). Nice continental breakfast included in the price. Very quiet, even though it's close to busy streets, but we had no noise at all in our room (we were in the second building from the office). The towels were very good quality. And the price was definitely right!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good quality rooms at a fair price. complementary breakfast, wireless internet, extended cable with 10 HBO channels, free local calls, Fitness center with Dry Sauna, heated swimming pool, and coin laundry on site. Clean and comfortable rooms and customer service at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Coachman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coachman Hotel Bellingham
- Coachman Motel Bellingham