Discovered Coachmans Inn via tripadvisor, and it was even better than expected. The rooms are small, but the beds are very comfortable, there's good water pressure and plenty of hot water, it's quiet, and the staff are very pleasant and helpful--and it's very inexpensive. The hotel is located on a bit of a strip, Samich Way, near an Ace Hardware, an REI, and a nice grocery store, Haggan, so we could find everything we needed for our Alaska Ferry trip, all within a half-mile walk. There's a great place to stop for lunch on the way, called Pho 99.
Now, if the ferry will ever leave, we'll be out of here, and on our way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good quality rooms at a fair price. complementary breakfast, wireless internet, extended cable with 10 HBO channels, free local calls, Fitness center with Dry Sauna, heated swimming pool, and coin laundry on site. Clean and comfortable rooms and customer service at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Coachman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coachman Hotel Bellingham
- Coachman Motel Bellingham