My wife and I both went to WWU and recently had to return to Bellingham. We decided on the Coachman because of it's great reviews, low prices, and proximity to campus. We were both very surprised at how nice it is. As far as amenities go, it is a dated motel. But that's more than made up for by the clean rooms and amazing service. We chatted for awhile with the owner after our first night and he couldn't have been more friendly and accommodating. There's plenty of parking outside each room and a great continental breakfast. Will stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good quality rooms at a fair price. complementary breakfast, wireless internet, extended cable with 10 HBO channels, free local calls, Fitness center with Dry Sauna, heated swimming pool, and coin laundry on site. Clean and comfortable rooms and customer service at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Coachman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coachman Hotel Bellingham
- Coachman Motel Bellingham