The hotel was obviously from the 1970's and has been renovated. Clean room, soft bed, soft pillows- but some people like firm pillows so an option would be nice. For $60 plus tax you can't really complain. The breakfast had some cello wrapped pastry things, hard boiled eggs, oatmeal and a few other things- but it goes till 11 am so hard to complain about that. Decent place, but the fridge was kinda loud, had to steal a pillow from my man in order to sleep. I would recommend ear plugs :) great value though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good quality rooms at a fair price. complementary breakfast, wireless internet, extended cable with 10 HBO channels, free local calls, Fitness center with Dry Sauna, heated swimming pool, and coin laundry on site. Clean and comfortable rooms and customer service at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Coachman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coachman Hotel Bellingham
- Coachman Motel Bellingham