Coachman Inn
Hotel Bellingham Airport(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$122
$70
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

$84
$76
QualityInn
$67
EconoLodge
Holiday Inn Express Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$117
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$85
ComfortInn
Best Western Heritage Inn(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$116
Baymont by Wyndham Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$79
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$109
Fairhaven Village Inn(Bellingham)
$239
Hotel Bellwether(Bellingham)
$198
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

All reviewscontinental breakfastsoy milkhard boiled eggsbagelscream cheesebudget hoteltripadvisor reviewsoutdoor poolrooms are cleanprice rangewould definitely stay here againwestern washington universitycomfortable bednon smoking roommini fridgestayed one nightconvenient location
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I paid twice as much my previous night in a Best Western and received no more value. This hotel is spotless and has perhaps the softest towels I've ever found. It is far enough off I5 that you don't hear the highway noise. It is also very close to a number of restaurants both fast food and specialty.

What makes this place special is the low price for the very high quality. The rooms are bright and the staff very friendly. And the breakfast is as good as we've found in more expensive hotels. The shared microwave in the hall is an interesting touch.

I will definitely use this place again when in the area.

Room Tip: Really no preference
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 12, 2012

The Coachman is not a new hotel, and there are some aspects that show its age...but that being said, it is in very good repair, the rooms are very clean and relatively quiet, the beds are comfortable, and the folks running it are great.

I've stayed in other Bellingham hotels, most a lot more expensive, but now that I've stayed in the Coachman, I won't be staying in any other hotel in Bellingham.

Room Tip: If you can't get a reservation on line, call the hotel direct...they keep a few rooms set aside and may be cheaper.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 4, 2012

This is a classic old-style motel near the freeway and WWU. The rooms are simple and still use real keys, rather than key-cards. Though the motel is a little old, the beds, sheets, and towels appear to be new and everything is spotlessly clean. I spent the previous night at one of the chains up the road and paid $20 more. While the chain is newer with larger rooms, I felt that the Coachman gave me a much better bargain for the money.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My partner and I were looking for an inexpensive place to stay at the beginning and end of a trip to Arizona, that was near Bellingham airport. We chose this motel because of the glowing comments from other travellers, and we were not disappointed. The building itself is nothing fancy, but the owners are in the process of upgrading the bathrooms.They have not comprised on quality when it comes to beds and linens, and we had a great night's sleep. Although it is close to the freeway, we were barely conscious of any traffic noise.The owners were pleasant and friendly, and could not have been more helpful. They even provided free parking for our car for the two weeks we were away. The motel is situated across the road from a small shopping centre, where there is a variety of eating places, including an excellent (and very popular) Japanese restaurant. It is less than a ten-minute taxi ride to the airport. We will definitely be returning to the Coachman the next time we fly out of Bellingham.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank missmogg
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We stayed here last summer for 2 nights and we already booked our stay for this summer.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family