We stayed here before and was happy with the quality of the room and the service. Nothing changed, except for the better. The staff is as friendly and the room was as clean. The continental breakfast was a notch above the usual muffins, bagels and coffee that you'd get in a budget hotel. Boiled eggs and fruits were included. There are several family restaurants across the street and your usual fast food joints like Pizza Hut. The room had a fridge and coffemaker. There's no microwave in the room. It was instead in the hallway to be shared by the rooms in the wing of the building.
There's a very small pool which seems to be designed only for kids. Parking is plentiful but the stalls would be tight for a fullsize pickup. North Samish Way is a quiet street although it's a major thoroughfare. The hotel is located several exits on I-5 away from Bellis Fair and other shopping areas.
If you're on a budget, this is a good hotel to put on the top of your list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good quality rooms at a fair price. complementary breakfast, wireless internet, extended cable with 10 HBO channels, free local calls, Fitness center with Dry Sauna, heated swimming pool, and coin laundry on site. Clean and comfortable rooms and customer service at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Coachman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coachman Hotel Bellingham
- Coachman Motel Bellingham