“Great pool, so-so food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I've been going to the Parlor for 3+ years, and I have to say the food has gotten steadily worse. This last trip honestly was some of the worst food I've eaten in a "high class" restaurant. One item, the BBQ pizza, was pretty much inedible. The crust was soft and not crispy like advertised. The BBQ sauce - I've had MUCH better. It was just boring. The chicken was so overcooked I spit it out. We also had the chips and "salsa" ... two salsa's were good - a simple red sauce and the avocado were actually quite good. The third was just chopped tomatoes. Not pico, just tomatoes - no onions, cilantro, herbs, nothing. For as expensive as it is, I expect better. We were there to play pool mostly, but if you've got a restaurant and all those items, something should be edible.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I love this place. It's like an adult playground. There's a full bar with tables/booths, pool tables/darts area with lots of seating/tables so you can drink, snack and chat while playing. Lots of private rooms in the back to reserve for special events, not to mention the Comedy Club that has a lot of variety.

I frequent this place for lunch and dinner with family and friends. Our work place also uses the billiards area as an afterwork gathering place or celebration spot.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

This place is very NAZI in nature.
Hard to believe how bad every aspect of this place was.
They have the worst staff imaginable and it comes from the top down.
The security staff aussaulted my friend who suffered extensive injury and had to go straight to the ER and now in a leg brace with very serious injurys.
I couldnt believe what I saw.
The entire vibe here is just uncomfortable and pompous and even fascist.
The staff is so phony, rude unprofessional and laughable.
The comedy was very low intellect to the point of rediculous.
The food was horrible and overpriced and the drinks were also very overpriced.
I have other friends who have also had traumaticly bad experienes here.
This place has major issues and its hard to believe its even in business.
Unless your a masacist who likes to be aussalted, insulted, treated as inferior and profane and want to pay for it than avoid the parlor at all costs.
Bellevue is bad enough as it is, but this place is on another whole new level of low this place is the record breaker.
The comedy room is also very small and cramped.
If you want to get hustled and feel
like it than this is your place.
Be careful if you go here this place is super creepy and you may end up in the ER.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Service is not great and crown either, lets say you go here when you don't feel like dressing up and have a crowd with whom you want to play pool and maybe dance later on.

The best thing here was the comedy club on wednesdays, and the fact that one night i lost my passport and they carefully kept it for me.. The security boss was really nice and joked about it each time I went back.

Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Went here for the first time and was not impressed from the minute we walked in, free photo booth was broken, a line to get sat in the comedy club even though we were VIP. We had bought our tickets through a deal at Costco where we were supposed to be front row and center but since one of the girls who worked there bought a bunch of tickets she got our seats and we sat behind her. Poor. Especially because management stood behind me bad mouthing her. The tables and chairs are right on top of each other it was impossible to move, I kicked the lady across from me countless times on accident. The food was good, the drinks mediocre but not worth $11/ea!! The service was mediocre as well, kept forgetting things I asked. But the comedians were hilarious, I've never laughed so hard! Don't know if I'll come back here or not.. Oh did I mention there's a 2 item minimum purchase per person so you are guaranteed to spend at least $20 on top of your tickets!

1  Thank alyssa h