“Prices are a joke”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
covington
“Prices are a joke”
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Went here for the first time and was not impressed from the minute we walked in, free photo booth was broken, a line to get sat in the comedy club even though we were VIP. We had bought our tickets through a deal at Costco where we were supposed to be front row and center but since one of the girls who worked there bought a bunch of tickets she got our seats and we sat behind her. Poor. Especially because management stood behind me bad mouthing her. The tables and chairs are right on top of each other it was impossible to move, I kicked the lady across from me countless times on accident. The food was good, the drinks mediocre but not worth $11/ea!! The service was mediocre as well, kept forgetting things I asked. But the comedians were hilarious, I've never laughed so hard! Don't know if I'll come back here or not.. Oh did I mention there's a 2 item minimum purchase per person so you are guaranteed to spend at least $20 on top of your tickets!

West Jordan
“Fun atmosphere, great food”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

The food was great. I was there for a large corporate lunch. The service was a little disorganized. I finally got a drink, but getting a refill was apparently out of the question. Too few servers for the number of people.

Visited February 2013
Englewood, Colorado
“Pool Blist”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great spot for playing pool and glacing at games with no volume, but the crowd is very pretenious. There is more of an interest in who you will be leaving with versus who you arrived with or if you came solo.

Visited January 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Horrible managment”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My husband and I have been regulars at the Parlor for years we have spent a lot of money there, but after last night we will not be back. When we arrived at the NYE party we paid the cover to get in and saw open pool tables. My husband went to inquire how much they were charging (normally 15 dollars an hour on a Tuesday per their website). The Lady he talked to said 20 dollars for the rest of the night(we arrived at 10pm). He clarified with the lady was it 20 dollars per person(our group had 4) and she responded no. Imagine our shock when the bill came and the pool table came to 200 dollars for two and a half hours play! He went to straighten it out and they promptly called the police inside and told them he was refusing to pay the bill. The manager (blond with facial piercing) was very rude and refused to admit that there could have been a misunderstanding. She kept repeating that if I didn't sign the receipt my husband was going to jail. Very unprofessional. Like I said we spend quite a bit of money there regularly and even last night we spent over 200 on drinks alone but they refused to have even one iota of customer service skill with the situation. So we paid the bill but we will not be spending money there anymore. We will take our business elsewhere, the management obviously doesn't care about service standards or their repeat customers.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank hsnjenga
Bellevue Washington
“The best club ever”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

My wife and I have been going to the Parlor for many years. We love the comedy club and the staff goes out of there way to make you feel welcome. The DJ's rock the dace floor and all age groups can enjoy the dance floor. The billiard tables are great too and it is nice having a host there to take your drink orders so you don't have to stop playing to get your drink. The food is fantastic. The fish and chips are my favorite but all of the food is fresh and very tasty. Go here once and you may be coming back every week such as we do. P.S. no we don't work for them, we just want to give credit where credit is due. Thanks Parlor

Visited August 2012