“A very special New Years Day Evening with my mom”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe' Pirouette - CLOSED

Cafe' Pirouette
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Dining options: Waitstaff
Dining options: Waitstaff
Bend, Oregon
“A very special New Years Day Evening with my mom”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2011

My mom called to make reservations for the 2 of us, I was visiting from Oregon.....Ni the owner and master chef.....opened that night just for us, talk about special! and made the best lamb shank I have ever had, (I have worked in 5 star resort resturants that could not even come close in comparison.) It was such a special evening for us. I love the atmosphere if you have ever been to europe and want a taste of it again go to the Pirouette, you will never be disappointed!!

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank 777lmd

Seattle, Washington
“Fantastic Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2010

Five of us, including a picky-eating 11-yr-old, had ate here on a recent Sunday morning and for $10 each had the nicest breakfast imaginable. The omelets and french toast were great. Fresh fruit and a large croissant came with each. What a treat to find a bargain like this in Bellevue.

Seattle
“Best Crepe Ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2010

Excellent food for lunch or brunch. Must go. The cafe is very cozy and antique style. I recommend Quiche and Crepe.