“Overpriced”

Tony Maroni’s Famous Gourmet Pizza
Ranked #275 of 600 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I paid almost $20 for a medium pepperoni pizza to be delivered. For that price I expected to be overwhelmed. I wasn't. I have had better pizza from Papa Johns.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

You can order from this restaurant online, which is convenient. You don't have to call in and place your order with someone who probably can't really hear you in the first place. The delivery was much faster than anticipated. I ordered a cheese pizza with breadsticks. The food was okay. Nothing great about the pizza or the breadsticks. The breadsticks were plain. They didn't have any flavoring, a little too crispy. The pizza had a thin, crispy crust.

I didn't expect anything wonderful. I think a pizza with toppings would have made it better. It had the potential to be a really good pizza. It just didn't do it for me this time. I'll have to try them again sometime.