“The best of the yogurt shops.....hands down”
Review of Red Mango

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Mango
Ranked #11 of 20 Dessert in Bellevue
Seattle, Washington
“The best of the yogurt shops.....hands down”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

We have been going to Red Mango for years! Not only at this location, but throughout Washington, Columbus, and Los Angeles. The original flavor is always a safe bet with its tangy and sweet smooth taste. A few times each year, they incorporate a new flavor into their mix. With fresh fruit and other toppings (try the mango tapioca pearls for a blast of flavor), it is a treat to have while shopping. Get the Red Mango Club Card! This card keeps track of your purchases at each location (except one that is in an airport - you know who you are!) and will offer $5 off after a certain amount of purchases. Also, they will send coupons when they introduce new flavors to entice you into giving it a try. We have gone to Pinkberry, Yogurtland, and others that have been popping up in cities that we visit while on vacation, but they just don't measure up. Also, some of these places do NOT have the active ingredients that are supposed to be present in yogurt.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank MrMonkey2001

Kirkland, Washington
“Give it a try (if you like tangy)”
Reviewed November 30, 2011

Inside Bellevue Square mall with some seating spaces. Only 3-4 flavors are available at a time so don't expect 31 flavors going in. Toppings are a little pricey at $1 each, and they offer you a minimal amount. Having expected a sweet, vanilla-y taste, I was surprised by the Original: it's tangy, exactly like my palate remembers Greek yogurt (but frozen). I highly recommend you go with a flavored one if you are hoping to have a sweet treat.

Visited November 2011
Qualicum
“very tasty”
Reviewed July 30, 2011

I had a madagascar vanilla frozen yogurt sprinkled with fresh raspberries, strawberry popping boba's and mango popping boba's. It was so good! I wish they would bring popping boba's to Canada. Popping boba's are a relatively new thing, they are little balls filled with juice. This was the best frozen yogurt experience I have ever had.

Visited July 2011
Bellevue
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“abhorrent customer service”
Reviewed October 18, 2008

The yogurt is very tasty but certianly not worth the money. They charge $1.00 for one topping and give you a minute amount of topping. For that price, I could get close to a pound of bananas or some other fruit. Furthermore, the customer service is really bad. I have been there numerous times since they opened and the servers are really untrained & unprofessional. The other day, I asked for two toppings of which, one was banana. There was a quarter of a banana open and I said I wanted them to use a new one. They said that it hadn't been opne too long and that they don't open new ones if an old one is already there. Fine, but the point is that if I have paid $1 for a topping and the previous person who shared that banana also gave the same price, then why am I getting only a quarter of it when he/she got 3/4 of the banana? I guess I should have told them to skip the topping then and there. Then, someone with me dropped their yogurt and the guy asked the servers if he could get another one. They said, well (in a tone) usually we don't do this but we will do it this time. OK, done. No, the oriental female there kept repeating how this is not there policy but they are doing it for us. Well, if it is not your policy, don't do it. Why repeat it again and again. I know and speak English, once is enough. She was so discriminating and rude from the start. I have always hated their customer service and the amount they serve for the price they charge. Although the yogurt is good, it is not worth being insulted and infuriated. They really need to get new staff who like their job and get real about the prices! Jerks!

1 Thank MaddyS
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“just missing the original w/ shaved ice”
Reviewed May 12, 2008

just missing the original w/ shaved ice

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook