“Good homecooked feel”
Review of Maggiano's

Maggiano's
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggiano's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 580 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: NE 8th Street & Bellevue Way
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is a place I love to visit every time I am in the area. The lobster ravioli I had (chef special) was a romantic affair of flavors in my mouth!!! The pesto chicken is also a favourite of mine. I have yet to be dissapointed when I go there

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We came here from an AMEX sync deal, where we got 15 dollars off from 75. Since the restaurant had a coupon for 30 dollars off 75, we used the AMEX deal for the giftcard then use the giftcard with the coupon. Lets say we saved a lot of money and for 75 dollars worth of food (for 2 people), we were able to able drinks, appetizers, entrée and dessert. The food was delicious and the portion was pretty big, there was definitely enough food for leftovers the next day. The price was fair and not outrageous like the other places in Bellevue and the service was great. Great dinner experience!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Maggiano's is a wonderful way to spend a weekend evening! Lively atmosphere, their specialties of family style or the Marco's meal for two are a fantastic way to have plenty of food for now and later! Whether or not it's food critic acclaimed, I enjoyed everything my friends and I shared on family style, and left full and happy, with lunch for the next day!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

a very attractive restaurant in Lincoln Plaza which has an extensive Italian cuisine menu. Attentive service and comfortable seating with low noise level. parking available in the building

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We ended up in Bellevue for the afternoon and went looking nearby for restaurants. We stumbled across Maggiano's. The dark, rich wood and classic crooner music felt like we were transported to a different place and time. The service was superb. Our waiter was extremely attentive. He asked if he might please know our first names and then used our names each time he spoke to us. He was very professional, engaging, and knowledgeable about the food and the restaurant. I was impressed by the variety of food choices. Of course there were classic Italian dishes and many pasta options. I had the lobster-crusted tilapia and my husband had the beef tenderloin medallions. The flavors were fantastic. The portions weren't huge - just right after the bread we had to start off. Our waiter explained that while Maggiano's has great food, their speciality is dessert. They have a pastry chef who comes in at 5 a.m. to prepare the day's dessert components. We ordered the creme brulee and the tiramisu. He advised us about the "generous" portion size, and that was very accurate. The creme brulee filled a shallow dish about 8 inches in diameter, and the tiramisu was a huge cube. Everything tasted wonderful. The quality of food and service at Maggiano's made my birthday lunch a real treat.