“Tasty Napoleon”

Cuisines: French, Cafe
Phoenix, Arizona
“Tasty Napoleon”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Cute inside and tasty pastries! The raspberry napoleon was lovely! It is very busy on the weekend so go early!

Visited February 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Good pastry”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

It's a pretty good pastry shop. I have been looking for one near my home like the one in Halifex called Silver Spoon. The pastry and desserts here are good. It's cosy here. It may be too busy for three people to handle as the tables are not cleaned by the workers. I will come back for sure It would be even better if they set up with couches instead of tables and chair.

Redmond, Washington
“For Pastry--Get There Early”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

French pastry at its best. Eat in or take out. I had to try the Napoleons and they were great: fresh, flakey, creamy and flavorfull. Other favortes, too. I took some to the person who had recommeded the bakery to me to thank him for telling me about it.

• Visited September 2012
Bellevue, WA
“Best Desserts!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I enjoy going in with a friend and having a cup of coffee and a pastry! Lots to choose from! I have had several of there cookies, cakes and desserts. All have been wonderful. They look as fabulous as they taste! I love to get something from here when I am hosting a dinner. Nothing like ending your meal with a beautiful Belle Pastry! Parking can be tight at times and have had to park a block away.

Visited November 2012
Bellevue, Washington
“Pretty good”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

It was actually very nice, just maybe not my taste, so it could've gotten a higher rating from me. Plenty of nice French pastries to choose from, and the staff was friendly enough.

Visited April 2012