“Great Deli Sandwiches and Soups”

Goldbergs' Famous Delicatessen
Ranked #41 of 570 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I love Goldberg's chili and potato salad. The menu is huge as is the plate of food that arrives at your table. Wait staff is efficient and friendly. Take out service is available too.

They have a great gluten free bread that tastes a lot like regular rye bread and it's excellent with the corned beef or pastrami. Unless you starving, 1/2 sandwhich is plenty - I usually take 1/2 of my 1/2 home for later. It is a little on the pricey side but the quality and quantity are worth it.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Had a great lunch here in Bellevue, after days of wonderful West Coast seafood and sushi it was time for a deli! Ordered a Cheeseburger with sautéed mushrooms and onions which was exceptional. The menu was filled with sandwiches and is probably as close to a NY Jewish deli as you will find out here. Worth the trip over to Bellevue. Service was great and the people were very friendly.

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

You may be able to find a better Jewish deli than Goldberg's but you'll need to travel about 2500 miles to the east to do so. They use ingredients imported from The City, have great tasting sandwiches and entrees (ooh and brunch on the weekend), and even give you pickles to munch on while they prepare your order.

It's a mite pricey but I guess you could say that's part of the nyc experience. 5/5 easily.

1  Thank Johnnyslick
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I love a good deli, so when visiting friends in Seattle and they took me here, I was pumped. Clean space but you know its a Jewish deli by the smell.

I didn't try my staple the corned beef as I wasn't hungry enough, but did have the matzo ball soup (just how I like it just broth and soup, and the balls were fluffy!) and potato latkes (warm and good, not the best I have ever had, but still good).

If I lived in Seattle and was into this kind of food, I would be a regular.

1  Thank jhklawyer
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is an excellent deli in the Factoria Mall in Bellevue WA. Traditional bacon/eggs is great...home fries are shaved and not greasy. The staff and owner are friendly and helpful. I wish we could have come back for lunch. --the cabbage rolls looked great!