1,112 results
All reviewsheavenly bedcorner suiteshopping packagecheesecake factorylincoln squareself parkinglucky strikedirectly across the streetshopping mallrestaurants and barswithin walking distancelocation is greatan upgradebusiness tripdowntown seattlegreat roomfitness center
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I have stayed at other Westins and was expecting more. The lobby was dull and the rooms average. A few of the towels were frayed and there was only one bathrobe. Would not likely stay there again even though there was nothing really that bad...just nothing really that good!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Rita S, Executive Assistant at The Westin Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to connect with us at The Westin Bellevue. Please accept our apologies if we fell short of your expectations during your recent visit to our hotel. Your comment regarding the towels will be shared with our housekeeping leaders so we may improve our service through our retraining efforts. We hope you will give us another opportunity to be of service when your travels bring you back to our area. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

While I love staying at the Westin Bellevue and they have a great weekend shopping package, this time was not so great.
I have stayed in the past and everything was wonderful, my favorite hotel, but this time, I felt like we were placed in the pet/children's wing.
A small dog yipped nearby our room until 11:30 at night while in the room on the other side of the wall had a crying baby until about the same time. I attempted to call the front desk about the dog, but our phone did not work. I went down the hall and the house phone was out also. I called from my cell phone, constant busy. I call the 1-800 number and asked if they could contact the hotel and they said they didn't do that. I told her I was in my pajamas. She said "I go to the grocery store in my pajamas" and that yes, I should go down in my pj's. WOW....!! (Actually I think I have seen a couple of those women...wink, wink).
At 7:00 a.m. Sunday morning, the children and dad start screaming and it goes until 9:30am. The walls are pretty thin, you can clearly hear every word said.
Needless to say, not much rest was to be had.
The staff were nice and apologetic and offered free breakfast which was nice but just be forewarned to request a room on a non dog floor (ours was NOT I was told afterwards. Honestly I was surprised dogs were allowed), and not near a family with children.
Otherwise, everything met expectations.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Rita S, Executive Assistant at The Westin Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear Bonnie,
We thank you for your loyalty, and are so sorry your recent stay with us was not as wonderful as your previous visits.

Our pet policy does allow for small dogs, but we have zero tolerance for dogs being left in the room unattended by their owners. It appears we missed catching this one though and apologize. We appreciate your letting us know about your inability to reach any of our associates, I'm sure it was very frustrating. I'm not one of those "go to the store in my PJs" women either...your sense of humor made me smile.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly the next time you are planning a visit to our hotel and I will be certain to give you a nice quiet room, where you can be at your best.
Be Well.

Cynthia Breen
Director of Sales & Marketing
425-638-1010

Reviewed June 8, 2013

The Westin Bellevue is understated, quiet and very clean. Feels a little like a conference center but not in a bad way. The staff is very efficient and nice. Rooms are quiet and have great views. There is a small park nearby with a lake -- lovely and no need to get on the treadmill when you can get fresh air! The hotel is surrounded by a complex of malls so if you forgot something at home you will certainly be able to pick it up here. Plenty of restaurants surround it, too. It is connected to the Hyatt by a series of bridges so no need to go outside. With no traffic, the Westin is about 25 minutes from the airport.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

It was a delight to receive your review expressing your favorable impression of our hotel. We’re glad you were able to take advantage of our central location in Bellevue and enjoyed Bellevue’s Downtown Park, a 20-acre oasis of green in the heart of the city.

With overhead sky bridges connecting our hotel to Bellevue Square Shopping Center and Lincoln Square, part of the Bellevue Collection, one can easily navigate their way and fulfill any desire for a delightful restaurant, upscale shopping, or whatever else their need may be.

We appreciate your comments regarding our efficient staff and peaceful view guestrooms. It is always a pleasure to receive positive reviews such as this one. Thank you.

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Don't have anything bad to say about this hotel other than it is a little pricey. Considering its location, this is expected. The room was clean, the views from the higher floors are awesome and the staff friendly.

If I were to change anything about this hotel I would add an attached restaurant. Eating in for breakfast is always desirable and having to leave the hotel to do this is less than desirable.

All together this is a great hotel and I would stay here again if needed.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us at The Westin Bellevue. We were pleased to read your positive comments regarding the cleanliness of our view rooms and our friendly staff. Perhaps on your next stay you will visit our Cypress Lounge & Wine Bar on the Lobby Level to enjoy a delectable hot breakfast buffet of appetizing choices. It’s a favorite of our frequent guests and locals alike.

We appreciate your feedback and will look forward to your return should your travels bring you back to our area. Be well.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Decided to head to Seattle for Mother's Day weekend for a little family time, food, and retail therapy for mom. :). I spent a good amount of time researching hotels in the Bellevue area. Location to mall and restaurants, fitness center, and rooms were important to us. Debated between the Hilton and the westin and decided primarily to go with the westin because they had queen size beds vs. full for our family of 5. Why would any hotel have full size beds? Turned out to be a great decision. Location seemed superior to Hilton, directly across from mall and many great restaurants. The room was really spacious, with great beds, and fantastic views. Front desk staff and door men were kind and helpful. The fitness center has everything you would need to get a great work out. If you are in need of more (classes, extensive weight machines) there is an la fitness across the street as well. I forgot my running shoes and was so thankful for the westin gear lending program. New balance has partnered with westin, and for 5 dollars you can borrow shoes, clothes, etc. Initially, you'd think "Gross. Borrow gear that who knows who has worn?" To my surprise the shoes looked brand new. I wouldn't hesitate to use this service again. The kids loved the pool. As it was Mother's Day weekend, my husband took the kids swimming while I had some time to myself shopping. Heaven? I think so. We had fun Saturday morning, walking down the street to Top Pot doughnuts for breakfast. I think there is one in the mall too, but this is a large shop on the corner to drink coffee and eat a fun breakfast. Another plus for those traveling on the weekend, is free self parking, a savings of over 25 dollars a night. We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely visit the westin Bellevue again. Perfect for weekend travelers for girls weekends, family get aways, or home base for a full Seattle vacation. Thanks Westin!

• Stayed: May 2013
Rita S, Executive Assistant at The Westin Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

What a perfect way to pamper yourself for Mother’s Day then with a refreshing visit to our hotel. We’re simply delighted your weekend escape was a memorable experience and that your spacious view guest room was suitable for your family. As you discovered, part of a recent guest room rejuvenation our double rooms are now equipped with queen beds, perfect for families traveling with children.

So glad your stay was enhanced by our Westin Workout Fitness Studio and you were able to take advantage of our Westin Gear Lending Program providing all that you need for a great work out. Sounds like your family enjoyed swimming in our indoor heated lap pool while you enjoyed some time for retail therapy exploring the Bellevue Collection . . . the place to be for inspiring fashion, artful dining and vibrant nightlife.

Our hard working, professional and friendly staff loves to provide a memorable experience for all of our guests so we are so pleased your time with us was pleasant leaving you feeling refreshed, relaxed and renewed. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us and for recommending our hotel for others seeking a rejuvenating escape.

We’ll look forward to your next visit soon.