$187
$157
$149
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$188
$172
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

$135
$199
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $264/night.

Larkspur Landing Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$135
$169
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$189
$161
Priceline
1,104 results
All reviewsheavenly bedcorner suiteshopping packagecheesecake factorylincoln squareself parkinglucky strikedirectly across the streetshopping mallrestaurants and barswithin walking distanceshopping triplocation is greatan upgradebusiness tripdowntown seattlegreat room
Reviewed January 4, 2012

When going with kids to even a very nice hotel for New Year’s Eve, there’s always the risk of ending up next to a bunch of rowdy partiers. Such was the case for our New Year’s Eve stay. However, the difference here was that the Westin dealt with problem quickly (within 10 minutes of a phone call to the front desk) and effectively (no more noise). According to Josh, the very professional gentleman who handled our check-in and check-out process, the Westin takes customer noise and disturbance complaints very seriously. Based on my experience, he is correct.

In summary, our stay at the Westin was completely enjoyable and fun. Some of the notes that follow may sound like nitpicking, but if you can benefit from them, that’s the point.

With four people staying in one room with two double beds, Josh suggested the Westin’s Double Deluxe room – a double deluxe room has 50 more square feet of space than a traditional room, with two oversized double beds – which gave us ample room for a roll away so our two sons (ages 13 and 11) did not have to sleep in the same bed. The bathroom was absolutely huge and had really nice appointments and fixtures (the low flow aerator on the sink faucet was terribly low flow, to the point of being irritatingly slow). The HVAC in the room was very touchy with 1 degree changes on the thermostat resulting in very noticeable temperature changes; I think we ended up at 74 degrees as the best setting. Our room was on the fourth floor, the same floor as the pool and spa; there was no noise or issue with that at all. The room also had a small balcony with room to lounge in better weather. Our room faced south and the view was okay – even from the low floor, absent the mossy top of the Scan Design store next door. On New Year’s Eve, there was some street and pedestrian noise from a main sidewalk/walkway running next to the hotel beneath our room. This might be an issue in warmer or summer months with an open window. One word of caution – and I am not sure if it was the remote or my operation of it - but it was very difficult to block the adult titled movies on the in-room entertainment system – and to scroll through the movie selection banners, you had to scroll through the adult titles to get to other movie selections. The kids loved the very large (by hotel standards) indoor pool which was heated to a comfortable level (not too warm, not too cold). The workout room is top notch. We did not eat in the hotel or use the mini bar – which is one of those refrigerator type things that if anything moves, you are charged for it.

Quite a bit has been made of the parking charges. We did not experience that over our stay as self-parking was complimentary. Valet parking was somewhere in the neighborhood of $25/night.

Internet access via a wired connection or Wi-Fi is not complimentary.

Accessing the hotel is a bit of a challenge as I believe the hotel can only be accessed by heading east on NE 8th Street or north on Bellevue Way. If you are coming to the hotel from 405, get off on NE 4th Street going west and then head north on Bellevue Way. Don’t get off on NE 8th Street.

The location of the hotel cannot be beat; it’s right in middle and within walking distance of everything in Bellevue.

I would definitely stay at the Westin Bellevue again with my family or by myself if I was travelling to the area on business.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side of the hotel face a main pedestrian walkway, so lower floor rooms may experience some street noise.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
cb1Seattle, Director of Sales & Marketing at The Westin Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2012

Wow! What a very thorough and thoughtful review you posted about your recent stay with us. I know your comments will give readers some insight and assistance in the future.

Thank you for the kind words relative to Josh's handling of the noise issue you encountered on New Years' Eve, I know the team worked very hard to be sure all of our guests enjoyed their experience with us, and appreciate your acknowledging him.

You'll be pleased to know that we will be changing out all of the rooms that currently have 2 double beds in them to queen beds, as we embark on a guest room renovation that wil begin sometime mid March. Based upon customer feedback, we hope this will help our families enjoy a more restful night's sleep, even with those kids sleeping crosswise!

I did want you to know there is a parental control feature for the entertainment system, and if you select that option after pressing "menu" it will prevent the adult titled movies from coming up, until you remove it. If in doubt, all of our front desk and guest services associates have had training on the system and will be delighted to assist.

One more update, is that we do have complimentary WiFi in both the lobby and in Cypress, which is accessible via a code the front desk agents can provide for you upon request.

Thank you again for the amazing post, and we'll look forward to your return soon!

Be well.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

Nice hotel but not happy with the parking fees or the internet fees. Also, no Wifi in the rooms. Otherwise, very clean, walls are a little thin, water in the swimming pool was cloudy and the biggest beef was the check in time is 3:00 PM, however there was only one staff member on the front desk and no one at the SPG check in for a bit during peek time. General comment about the Westins, they advertise a Kids Fun Pck, but they always seem to be out of them.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
cb1Seattle, Director of Sales & Marketing at The Westin Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2012

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay with us, we appreciate hearing from you, and we have already taken a look at the pool and staffing levels for improvement.

I did want to clarify one point, however, where you state there is no WiFi in our guestrooms, as we in fact, do have WiFi available in all guest rooms, for a small fee. We also have complimentary WiFi in both our lobby and cypress, available via a code that can be given to you by any of our front desk team upon request.

I'm not sure what day of the week you stayed with us, but we do have complimentary self-parking on both Friday and Saturday nights for our weekend guests. Perhaps you'll be able to take advantage of this on your next stay with us.

Thank you again for the feedback, and feel free to let me know personally when you're coming back so that we can have the Westin Kids' Club amenities available for your family!

Regards,

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Stayed at Westin Bellevue for one night on Dec 27th, 2011. Location is great at Westin Bellevue, you're looking at walking distance to major department stores like Nordstrom and great restaurants such as Ruth Chris and Cheesecake Factory.

I paid around ~$200USD for a two double bed room. Room was clean, however the 10 mins into the room the toilets were plugged (most likely caused by the previous customer). A call to customer service quickly resolved the issue.

Beds were okay, I can't comment on the quality because I've had insomnia the night before.

I'm giving this 4 stars because of their internet access, I find it ridiculous that they charge nearly $15 USD (around that) for 24 hours of internet access from the LOBBY. Their website claims that "Wired & Wireless High Speed Internet Access In Public Spaces" are complimentary. Please be aware that they are NOT.

I do not understand why they could not provide free wifi access across the hotel. (You do not get Wifi in your hotel room, only LAN which you have to pay).

I realize that since the proximity of nearby stores like Starbucks and Bellevue Square provide adequate internet access for travellers like us, but that does not give Westin an excuse to charge internet. Who would want to head down to Starbucks for internet if they needed to check an email late at night?!

I would recommend this if you're going for a shopping run down at Bellevue Square, it's really a great mall. However if you're here because of business, I do not advise you to stay here.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends

Thank you for your post relative to your recent experience with us. I'm pleased to see our team responded quickly to the plumbing issue in your room, nothing worse, I know from experience!

I'm sorry you weren't informed of our complimentary WiFi, which we do have in our lobby and in our restaurant, Cypress, available via an access code that can be given to you by our front desk team upon request. You are correct in that we do charge for internet in the guest rooms, and we do have both Wireless and Wired, not just LAN as you mention. We are also in the process of exploring ways to upgrade our entire system to accommodate the numerous devices that today's traveler brings to the hotel.

We hope that you give us the opportunity to be of service to you again in the future, and hopefully you'll be able to sleep restfully in our Heavenly Bed, without the insomnia you experienced during your previous visit.

Be well,

Reviewed December 27, 2011

Stayed here over Christmas 2011 with my wife, and this was my second time as grandchildren etc. live in Bellevue. The Westin has a great location, across from Bellevue Square, next to a nice little local organic supermarket (with great local wines), and plenty of good eateries within a couple of blocks. The bedding, furnishings, gym, pool are all great. Room sizes however are small even for deluxe kings, and the sound proofing is poor for a newer build property, both between rooms, to the corridor, and to the outside (Bellevue construction sites are continuous !). Charges are also high ($25/night parking, $70 for in room breakfast for two, $50 for 4 days internet, $1.60 per one minute local call). In future I'll opt for a suite/apartment hotel in the area with a lot more room and less charges.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

We're pleased you enjoyed your recent stay with us, and appreciated hearing the great comments about our location, gym and swimming pool. They are great amenities to help keep grandchildren occupied and having fun!

Sorry to hear you were disturbed by the noise from the outside and the corridors, please accept our apologies. You also noted the room size was not up to your satisfaction, and I wanted to mention another room type that we have, which is our Grand Deluxe, which does offer more square footage than our traditional or deluxe room types.

Also, we do offer complimentary self-parking on Friday & Saturday nights, and you're right, we do charge during the week, but still much less than other hotels in the city. And we do have complimentary WiFi in both the lobby and in our restaurant, Cypress, available via an access code given to you by any of our front desk team members.

We would be pleased to have you in our care again in the future, so hopefully you'll give us another opportunity.

Be well,

Reviewed December 26, 2011

The Westin Bellevue is an excellent Westin. I stay at Westins a lot for business/pleasure and the Westin Bellevue is one of the better Westins throughout the chain. The hotel overall was quietly luxurious (from the lobby to the elevators to the hallways), and seemed to be one of the newer Westins out there. The front desk personnel were gracious and helpful, the rooms were large and quiet, and the bed was extremely comfortable. My room had a nice view of the Bellevue skyline. Moreover, the hotel is in a great shopping/dining area for Bellevue. Just right across the street, you'll find the Bellevue Collection, an upscale shopping area which includes a large Nordstrom. Additionally, within the same complex of the hotel itself, there is a Din Tai Fung restaurant! Din Tai Fung only has a few locations in the US, but it's famous for its delicious soup dumplings -- highly recommended. I enjoyed my stay at the Westin Bellevue and would come again when business takes me back to the Seattle area.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business

Wow, what a refreshing review to read at the end of the year, even though you stayed with us months ago...pleased to see we made a memorable impression on you!

We appreciate your kind words relative to our front desk staff, and will be sure to pass them along. I found your words "quietly luxurious" very smart, and might have to start using them myself...

Din Tai Fung has been a delightful addition to our complex, and shopping at the Bellevue Collection is one of the many reasons our guests enjoy Bellevue.

Thank you again for supporting us, and we look forward to your return visit.

Be well.