Larkspur Landing Bellevue
$159
Hampton.com
$129
Silver Cloud Hotel
Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue/Downtown(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Breakfast included
$102
$90
  • Pool
Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$169
Courtyard
  • Pool
Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$179
Silver Cloud Inn
Hotel Bellevue(Bellevue)
$205
Travelocity
$269
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsdead endyogurthard boiled eggsdvd playerfront deskhot tubfree laundry roomthe breakfast areafull size refrigeratorcovered parkingseparate bedroomcontinental breakfastour room was spaciousquick accesssmall kitchenlarge flat screen tvliving area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 21, 2007

Over priced! Continental breakfast was a joke. Had total seating for 8 people in a very small area. Apparently that have people living at this hotel, they like to use the breakfast area for their own dining room. (most of them them spoke other than english for their native language)

The bed was comfortable though...

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
3  Thank T R
Nigel W, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Dear:
Having recently taken on the management role of this location, I have recently been provided the ability to respond to guest comments. I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay and for taking the time to fill out our questionnaire for the Larkspur Landing in Bellevue, Washington. Your comments and rating have been passed on to all of our associates. I apologize for the delay in the response and want you to know that I will respond. Despite the age of your submittal, I have taken all of your concerns personally and have addressed each with my management team and staff. Should you return to this location I hope you will see the improvements in service and appearance. We appreciate hearing from our guests, the comments are vital to our continued improvement. It allows our team members to obtain immediate feedback which is then used as a learning tool allowing us to constantly improve!
Nigel Williams, General Manager, Larkspur Landing #214, 15808 SE 37th Street, Bellevue, Wa 98006

Reviewed February 11, 2007

Let's get the bad out of the way up front: The scent at this hotel triggered my allergies in a big way. My husband thought it was the painting they were doing, but it smelled as if they used some kind of air freshner throughout the property. On top of that, it smelled as if they had used something in the room to cover odors from cooking (Febreze or the like). The couch smelled as if it had been sprayed with insecticide. It didn't smell like a cleaner, it had a toxic smell to it. Even the linens smelled of a strong laundry detergent. If you have allergies to scents or strong cleaners, just say no to this property.

The bed: The bedding, besides smelling like strong detergent, was very nice. But the bed itself was too firm for me, and even hubby said it was on the firm side.

Now the good, and there is lots of good regarding this property. First, the deluxe room has a full kitchen, which could save a bundle if you're staying for more than a day or two. Full size fridge, dishwasher, microwave, and even an oven.

The bedroom is seperated by a door, so if you have kids, you actually have some privacy, although this room is quite small (seems like a queen bed would have served the size of the room better than the kind bed). I couldn't get out of bed on my side when hubby had the closet door open. It was nice, though, to watch a little t.v. in bed after we put our son to sleep on the hideabed in the living room.

The bathroom is roomy, and the tile on the floor is really pretty. There is no seperation of vanity from the shower area, though, so no shaving/putting on make-up while your spouse/partner/child showers.

The hotel provides a DVD player and movies to watch. I brought a couple from home, but our son ended up watching some from the hotel, which was a nice touch. They even had microwave popcorn which we enjoyed with our movie.

The hotel is tucked back from the freeway, and the road noise was quite minimal. The area is pretty, and felt safe. Too bad the smell and beds were such negatives. Due to those two things, we won't be returning, even though we spend quite a bit of time travelling to this area.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank pippin79

Dear:
Having recently taken on the management role of this location, I have recently been provided the ability to respond to guest comments. I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay and for taking the time to fill out our questionnaire for the Larkspur Landing in Bellevue, Washington. Your comments and rating have been passed on to all of our associates. I apologize for the in the response and want you to know that I will respond. Despite the age of your submittal, I have taken all of your concerns personally and have addressed each with my management team and staff. Should you return to this location I hope you will see the improvements in service and appearance. We appreciate hearing from our guests, the comments are vital to our continued improvement. It allows our team members to obtain immediate feedback which is then used as a learning tool allowing us to constantly improve!

Reviewed January 5, 2007

The hotel is situated near I90, although it is a bit difficult to find (everything is around here, seemingly). The rooms are clean, with duvet bedspreads and clean sheets/pillowcases. It's an efficiency, with stove/fridge/microwave/dishwasher. They have a spotless laundry room, which is *free* to use (amazing) and sodas cost a quarter from the machine. The hotel is nestled up into a hill, very quiet and private. Perfect spot, and about half the price of the Embassy Suites on the other side of the highway.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled solo
2  Thank TallMatthew

Reviewed November 7, 2006

This is a place where Microsoft puts up out-of-town visitors who are visiting their southern offices. I found it comfortable and spotless. A great value. As a single woman, I felt perfectly safe.

The night I arrived, they had free warm cookies for guests. They even loan out DVDs for in-room viewing.

It's a little hard to find the first time because it's at the very end of a side road. It's right off I-90, which is great if you are visiting south of Bellevue.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled on business
3  Thank judyjupiter

Reviewed August 30, 2006

This hotel is exceptionally attractive, clean, and well appointed. The staff is friendly, interactive and eager to help out. I especially enjoyed their beds, probably the best ever in all my travels; I'd love to own one myself. The room is extremely well planned for the business traveler with a much better than average layout for the office. The wireless internet signal was a little weak but there was cable to hook in directly so it was no problem. The location is exceptional, close to restaurants and freeways, but amazingly quiet and peaceful with the window views being of forests and mountains. The breakfast offers a wide variety of choices, both hot and cold. The staff keeps snacks available in case anyone gets hungry later in the day. I am so impressed with this hotel that I plan to return and will also check into staying at other hotels in the chain.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled solo