Larkspur Landing Bellevue
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$159
$221
  • Restaurant
$269
  • Pool
Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$169
Hilton Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$163
$147
Hilton.com
$159
$129
Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$179
$169
All reviewsdead endyogurthard boiled eggsdvd playerfront deskhot tubfree laundry roomthe breakfast areafull size refrigeratorcovered parkingseparate bedroomcontinental breakfastour room was spaciousquick accesssmall kitchenlarge flat screen tvliving area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Great place to spend time if u are in a long business trip in Bellevue or for couples. Close to the center, in a quite place. Kind guys on the reception.

Breakfasts are simple but pretty good: eggs, lots of cakes and bread, jems, yogurts, flakes with milk, juices, cheese.

Lounge place is very comfortable and greate that i could make a coffe or tea there any time.

Room is clean, big. Big bathroom. Kitchen place with minimum things for cooking. Place for work, big TV, king size bed.

One problem - cleaning stuff doesn't speak english at all. So if u want something from them, u need to go and ask it at the reception.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Nigel W, Manager at Larkspur Landing Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Dear Lapina,
I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your Expedia commentary and rating regarding your past stay at the Larkspur Landing Bellevue, Washington. I apologize for the late response to the survey and for not addressing your comments earlier. Having only recently been provided the ability to do so, I am now catching up on past comments. I have taken a personal responsibility to improve our guest experience, your comment and star rating has been passed on to the staff and each of my management team. We appreciate hearing from our guests, the comments are vital to our continued improvement in facilities and guest service.

Nigel Williams

Reviewed May 18, 2014

This was a pleasant surprise. I had a lot of difficulty trying to figure out where to stay. We though downtown (too much for parking per day). We were not to familiar with the surrounding area. We ended up going with price and found this gem. We got an all suite, small oven top, dishwasher nice size fridge and queen bed. We needed the fridge for medication and it also helped with keeping bottle water cold as in room there are two bottles but they cost you 2.50 a piece.

Some reviewers said it was hard to get to, however we did not have any trouble. You won't either if you use your smart phone or navigation device.

The breakfast on our deal was free. It was not bad either but is is in a small area. We were on east coast time so we just went early each day. Had a selection of cereals and pastry. Also juices and yogurts.

This hotel is not to far from 405 and 90 junction, About 25 minutes from Downtown. Traffic is heavy but moved well at all day parts. Use the HOV lane which is for car pooling 2 or more people in car and 5am-7pm is the run time

Room Tip: As with other reviewers we were on the 3rd floor and had someone who walked very loud above us. We would actually sleep with the oven fan on, on low setting and it blocked a lot of that noise
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Nigel W, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear Traveler,

Having recently taken on the management role of this location, I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your Trip advisor commentary and rating regarding your recent stay. I take all of the comments and rating personally and share them with each of my management team and staff. We appreciate hearing from our guests, the comments are vital to our continued improvement, they also allow our team members to obtain immediate feedback which is then used as a learning tool allowing us to constantly improve.

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Great place that is just a 15 min. Drive from Seattle. With the kitchenette stocked we took full advantage of going to pikes place and buying our own food. The only negative was the sleeper couch was the worst we had ever slept on. But overall, nice quiet area. And clean!

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Novaleesisland

Having recently taken on the management role of this location, I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your Trip advisor commentary and rating regarding your recent stay. I apologize for the uncomfortable sleeper sofa bed and have advised my staff to investigate I take all of the comments and ratings personally and share them with each of my management team and staff. We appreciate hearing from our guests, the comments are vital to our continued improvement, they also allow our team members to obtain immediate feedback which is then used as a learning tool allowing us to constantly improve.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

First time staying here as it is close to my home town. Got a great weekend rate as I am sure they cater more to the business crowd M-F. Staff was super friendly and helpful and the lobby was very warm and inviting. The room was OK, not the greatest but was not disappointed. Bed was super comfortable, bathroom large but kind of under lit. Only complaint was fridge was a little loud when running and because it was close to the sleeping area was a bit annoying. Large flat screen tv was nice too. One bonus was some under cover parking and since I was on my Harley and it was to rain at night, my bike was dry in the morning.
Only complaint was breakfast. I think the staff was a bit overwhelmed on Sunday morning. Saturday morning there was very few people there so supplies were adequate. But Sunday morning they could not keep stuff out as they were trying to work the front counter and restock and people were standing around waiting.

Dear TCorno43,

Having recently taken on the management role of this location, I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your Trip advisor commentary and rating regarding your recent stay. I have already taken steps to address the issues described including the noisy refrigerator. I take all of the comments and rating personally and share them with each of my management team and staff. We appreciate hearing from our guests, the comments are vital to our continued improvement, they also allow our team members to obtain immediate feedback which is then used as a learning tool allowing us to constantly improve.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

My partner and I stayed at the Larkspur Landing Bellevue on Saturday night, April 10th. I checked the reviews and agree that the hotel can be difficult to find, but our GPS was spot on. The front desk staff was exceptional and even checked to see if a king suite was available (no availability when booked). I also agree that some fixtures, appliances and the cabinets are dated but the main ammenities including the bed were current and very comfortable. We usually need 2 rooms and travel with children and stay at hotels with suites. The hotel I usually stay at in the area has increased their prices by 20+%. I can get 2 suites at the Larkspur Landing Bellevue for just a little more then I would pay for one suite. As noted in other reviews the breakfast is basic, but there are plenty of choices and it will be perfect for the kids. There was various juice, milk, cereal, yogurt and I had a ham and cheese toasted sandwich with hardboiled egg. My partner really enjoyed the coffee that was available 24hrs. We will be back in June!

Room Tip: The room rate is so economical that if you are staying for a night or 2, upgrade to a larger suite.

Dear MLScaz,

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your Trip advisor commentary and rating regarding your recent stay. We are making improvements to the facilities and hope that you will recognize these with each return. I take all of the comments and rating personally and share them with each of my management team and staff. We appreciate hearing from our guests, the comments are vital to our continued improvement, they also allow our team members to obtain immediate feedback which is then used as a learning tool allowing us to constantly improve.