“Clean & Quiet”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Clean & Quiet”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stayed at the Larkspur Landing in September 2013. We found the staff was friendly and well trained. The rooms were large, modern and clean and they have a continental breakfast available in the morning.

The only negative that we could see was relating to the hot tub. It is pretty small and could seat maybe 6 adults. Those with children that are looking for a pool to burn off energy might be better off looking somewhere else. Other than that...it is a great place!

One other note...this is hard to find unless you have a GPS unit. One group in our party got lost and drove by the hotel several times.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Nigel W, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Bellevue, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Dear CP,

I am writing in response to a review of past guest surveys. Having recently been provided the ability to review and respond to the surveys, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Your rating and commentary are a wonderful moral booster.
I apologize for the delay in responding, I have made a commitment to review and respond to all submissions and ratings personally. Should you choose to allow us another opportunity in your future travel plans, I hope that you will see that we are making progress in making changes. Over the past few months I have addressed training issues, hired maintenance personal and have been in discussions to replace old and worn out furniture and equipment. Thank you once again for taking the time to keep us informed.

Nigel Williams, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Korean first
Delta, Canada
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Stayed here for a wedding, was excellent. The rooms were clean and roomy. Loved the free laundry and breakfast. Was an excellent value and great staff. Very friendly and the front desk was super accomodating! We will definitely return very soon!.

Room Tip: very clean, great staff, comfortable beds. Who could ask for more! Oh yea.....great value!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank cathie52
Dear cathie52,

Napa, California
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This excellent comfortable hotel with large rooms with a kitchenette and large storage space and has good internet service is located at a rather remote location in Eastgate in a dead end road. It is very quiet and no street noise and the freeway is close but is lower and can't be heard. There is a small area for breakfast which has good options. There is some under hotel parking but other parking is in front and handy.
Very good selection for comfort and quiet in a rural retreat setting.

Room Tip: All rooms are good - and are available from an elevator that provides service from beyond the regist...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear 764pwa,

Hyderabad
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Larkspur landing offers a very pleasant accommodations near Bellevue area. I stayed here for 4 days and felt at home. Staff was courteous and friendly. Free internet was having ~256kbps speed which was pathetic. If you want high speed internet there was some $3 charge. I didn't see such an arrangement for the internet in the recent past, so found it a little odd.They have complementary breakfast, which is mostly cereals and fruits. Don't expect a breakfast spread as in other hotels.Overall a very nice and comfortable hotel and would definitely book again if I happen to be in Bellevue.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear AninrudhB,

Yakima
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This place was great. The first thing I noticed was the grounds were clean and the facilities were well kept. The people that worked there were all friendly. I felt welcome and comfortable. The room was quiet and clean. Everything worked well. The bed was very comfortable, I slept through the night. I liked the variety of foods they offered for breakfast, including meat, cheese, eggs, fruit and various starches. I just happened to hit it on managers night so the pizza and drinks were complimentary! Definitely will stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear JeffE,

Helena, Montana
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We have a son who is going to school in Seattle and so we have made frequent trips to the area in the last three years. One of the most pleasent surpirses we found was the Larkspur Landing in Bellvue. We had stayed in hotels within the city limits and some hotels further north of Seattle. We are always looking for fair price, nice accommadtions, and a quiet location for a good nights rest..

The Larkspur Landing is this combination. Even though it is right off the freeway, it is hidden away back in the tree lined hillside. Getting to it can be challange for the first time because you use a two lane that parallels the freeway. GPS is helpful, and once you find it, you will want to return. The lobby and rooms are nice decorated with lots of dark wood, nice carpets, and plenty of parking off the street. Free morning breakfast available and delicious cookies at the main desk during the evening.

Good air flow and plenty of air conditioning to stay comfortable in case you are in Seattle during one of their heat waves. Nice beds, firm, but with a comfortable give to them. We got a good nights rest during our stay. It is just about 5 miles down the freeway from a shopping center in case you have forgotten something. For casual dining there are several restaurants close by including a Pizza Hut. Seattle is just about a twenty minute drive away ( more if during commute hours)

Highly recommend this location for those willing to spend a little more than 80.00 for a hotel/night. The additional cost was well worth the rest and the friendly/helpful staff.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Scott R,

Perth, Australia
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We are travelling around the US and Canada for two months and haven't pre-booked accommodation so we don't have to be anywhere on a certain date. I called Larkspur Landing when we arrived in Seattle as it was one of the cheapest hotels I could find. We were pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel is. The room was impeccably clean and the king-size bed was extremely comfortable. We made use of the free laundry facilities. The complimentary cookies in the evening were yummy and the complimentary breakfast had good variety. The hotel is located about a 20 minute walk from the park and ride so it was easy for us to get the bus into downtown.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple