Larkspur Landing Bellevue
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$159
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
$269
  • Pool
Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$169
$159
Hampton.com
Hilton Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$147
Hilton.com
$129
Silver Cloud Hotel
Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$179
$169
All reviewsdead endyogurthard boiled eggsdvd playerfront deskhot tubfree laundry roomthe breakfast areafull size refrigeratorcovered parkingseparate bedroomcontinental breakfastour room was spaciousquick accesssmall kitchenlarge flat screen tvliving area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Stayed in the junior suite and it was perfect, bed, amenities, front desk, and an added bonus a bbq since I bought with me some marinated steaks. Sean at the front desk was very helpful and also found me a bbq scrapper to clean the grill, which the maintenance man did not myself. I found the place quiet and relaxing and you do not need to stay in the back because of the freeway which the hotel is far enough away to not matter. Also covered parking was a bonus and the free breakfast was standard fare but fresh, same goes with the coffee. If you are expecting 4 star goes somewhere else, but for the price it was an excellent place to stay, thanks again, a new repeat customer....

Room Tip: Since these are full kitchens, stop off at Albertson's down the street and buy you own meal, w/o the restaraunt price.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Suncove98843
Nigel W, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2016

Dear Traveler,

I apologize for the late response, I was not the GM at the time of this posting ut thought I would review the responded and submit a reply.

Thank you for your brief review and commentary, we have undergone several changes including ownership and management. There are now firm plans to make improvements during the 2017 year.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

A beautiful room! Huge bathroom, nice sitting area, desk, everything you need in the kitchen, a basket of free goodies, a comfortable king bed, quiet, tree view out the window, free wifi and breakfast was included. I was quite comfortable and got a good night's sleep for my morning interview. I ended up staying an extra night simply because it was so comfortable & they gave me a great rate! Well worth it for a wonderful weekend!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JenniferSJohnson

Reviewed February 5, 2012

I just stayed one night for my short trip. They offered a very good rate and I stayed at one of the studio suites .

Pros
- Rooms are quite spacious with huge kitchen. It even has a dishwasher.
- Good size of desk - perfect for work station.
- Lots of amenities: free use of computers with internet, Coffee and tea stations for 24 hours, free breakfast, gym, hot tub, laundry rooms etc.
- Big screen TV.
- Covered parking
- Front desk staff was very friendly.

Cons
- The fridge and heater are quite noisy at night.
- Bed sheets were not clean. They had some stains on them.
- I didn't see any fan in the washrooms.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank p0rkbelly

Reviewed January 30, 2012

The amenities of this hotel are so numerous, I don't even know how to list them. It is a hotel that has all of the perks of being home. The rooms were well outfitted, comfortable, quiet and the staff was very friendly. I've stayed here twice and have never been disappointed. The workout room and laundry room make this a 'must stay' for me. Great location also.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Great little gem! Loved the cookies at front desk, large kitchenette, very good continental breakfast and computer area, nice workout area, basket of FREE goodies in the room (never seen that before), good-sized desk. Our room needed more updated decor and we could hear the person in the room above us for a while. All of the staff was, for the most part, excellent and friendly.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the trees, away from the highway.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business