“Great hotel, close to restaurants”

Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown
Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great hotel, close to restaurants”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Good cental location for a business trip. Restaurant area within walking distance. Decent bar and most importantly, there is a real Starbucks attached to the hotel! The rooms are nice, clean and comfortable. Parking is undergound and is $12 a night which is pretty reasonable.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
BVUDT, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for your compliments and feedback Jospos! We are always happy to receive responses about the amenities and desirable location. We look forward to seeing you again!

Rick Tupper

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Highland, Michigan
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this Courtyard on a short visit to the Seattle area to see Mount Rainier and the Woodinville area wineries. Bellevue was a really nice city with tons of restaurant and shopping options within walking distance from the hotel. We knew this was the right hotel for us when we walked up to the front desk to check in and all of the staff were wearing Seahawks jerseys in honor of the hotel's NFL sponsorship. (It was a game day.) The check-in process was super fast, the parking was convenient right below the hotel, and everyone that worked at the hotel was really friendly and helpful, including the bartender. We did have one issue with our AC unit. We came back after a day full of sightseeing and it wasn't working. I called down to the front desk and a repairman knocked on our door within 10 minutes to fix it. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Emily F
Thank you for your compliments and feedback Emily F! We are always happy to receive responses about the hotels great service and desirable location. I'm sorry after a long but fun day your AC was not working but glad we were able to get you taken care of right away.
I will happily pass your comments on to the rest of our Leadership Team and associates so the appropriate departments and people are recognized. We look forward to seeing you again and GO HAWKS!

Newport Beach, California
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Marriott Courtyard in Bellevue is in a great location downtown, particularly for a business traveller. You're within walking distance of a large number of good dinner restaurants from casual microbrewery to Asian Fusion to upscale seafood and steak. There's a decent sushi/Japanese place next door too. Staff is nice but by the book. I've been asked here to show my picture id on check-in more than in any other hotel in the world (including some pretty gnarly places) so apparently there's some kind of security issue in the neighborhood that isn't obvious. The downstairs garage is a serious pain to park in - if you're staying here and your car rental co has 'upgraded' you to a Yukon - give it back - you won't be able to park. Also - don't forget your key; you'll get locked in the garage. The breakfast restaurant is ok but service for non buffet is slow. There's a Starbucks downstairs, but they don't appear to have an oven - so no hot breakfast there either. All in all - good place to stay but eat elsewhere and take care in the garage.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
BVUDT, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you Janae L for your review and feedback about our hotel. We appreciate the time it took to write this response and I will pass along your comments to the appropriate departments. We look forward to being able to accommodate you in the future!

North Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This hotel is close to Convention center. Express bus from SeaTac airport only $2.50, dropped us off 1 short block from Hotel. Great customer service, all front desk staff were helpful. Restaurant food was fresh with good menu. Restaurant and bar close early on Friday & Saturday 10:00 PM. Our conference did not finish until 10:00 PM, came back to hotel everything was closed. Nice lobby to sit with friends but you had to bring food and drinks from elsewhere after 10:00 PM. Lots of restaurants & bars really close by. Nice small indoor pool and good gym. Rooms were very comfortable and had a great nights sleep. We will stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Inside rooms on second floor are on same level as the courtyard.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
BVUDT, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
Thank you for your compliments and feedback! We are always happy to receive responses about the hotels great service and clean rooms. I will happily pass your comments on to the rest of our Leadership Team and associates so the appropriate departments and people are recognized. We look forward to seeing you again!

Draper, UT
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Well, this is probably the nicest Courtyard I've been in. Not only is it superbly located\ (walking distance to a bunch of great restaurants and Bellevue Square) it's also very new and nice. The room was super clean as always, and very comfortable - no auto sensing thermostat, so I slept like a baby. I will definitely stay here again.

1 Thank jaltaman
Thank you for your compliments and feedback! We are always happy to receive responses about the hotels clean rooms and desirable location, I will happily pass your comments on to the rest of our Leadership Team. We look forward to seeing you again!

Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Clean and luxurious rooms. Great cleaning service as well! Love this hotel. The location was perfect and in walking distance to a wonderful shopping center/mall. Tons of great restaurants nearby. Located just far enough off the highway to be quiet, but close enough to get back on in under a few minutes. Location was perfect for what I needed during my stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Preferred357
Thank you for your compliments and feedback Preferred357. We are always happy to receive responses about the hotels and clean rooms and desirable location. I will happily pass your comments on to the rest of our Leadership Team and associates so the appropriate departments and people are recognized. We look forward to seeing you again!

Kind Regards,

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The title of my review says it all. If you value customer service as much as I do, you'll LOVE it here! From the minute I checked in, the staff was incredibly nice and helpful. Here's what really did it for me though; there were two nights were I was craving some illy coffee (which they serve at their restaurant - awesome!!) but each time I called the restaurant, they were closed. So what did the front desk staff do? They personally went over and made me two cups of fresh illy Americanos - and for free! You don't see that level of customer service everywhere so I really appreciated it.

Onto the other parts of the hotel....

Their restaurant is great - I only had breakfast there and it was incredibly fresh and tasty. It's not free but for good reason - it's all cooked to order - real eggs, real oatmeal and real juice!

I'd give their rooms 4 stars though. It was clean and very spacious but the closet space was really small. The internet was poor. It might be suitable for people just checking up on emails, but don't expect to make Skype video calls on this connection. A tip to hotel management: we're in 2013 - please upgrade your internet bandwidth - the last time a 1 Mb/s connection was considered "high-speed" was in 2003!

I didn't go to the gym so I can't say anything about it. Parking is $12 a night - not too high, but for the price I'm paying for the room, I would've expected this to be included. Location is perfect, since you're walking distance from pretty much everything (Downtown Bellevue is really small in general). The Asian restaurant next door (Kobe) stays open late and makes some really good sushi!

Overall, I'd *definitely* stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
BVUDT, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you for your compliments and feedback Muhanad O! We are always happy to receive such detailed responses about the hotels great service, amenities, and how we can improve. I will happily pass your comments on to the rest of our Leadership Team and associates so the appropriate departments and people are recognized. We look forward to seeing you again!