Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown
Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$209
Hyatt.com
$268
$244
  • Breakfast included
Larkspur Landing Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$169
$219
Hampton.com
$159
$149
Silver Cloud Hotel
Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$179
$169
Silver Cloud Inn
All reviewsstarbucks downstairswithin walking distanceparking garage isbellevue downtownroom ratewould definitely stay here againper nightshopping and restaurantsfront desk staffbusiness travelerroom was clean and comfortableindoor poollocation is greatflat screen tvbreakfast buffetfree internetbusiness trip
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Stayed here for a few nights on business and found this hotel to be well-run, comfortable, and welcoming. My room was clean and nicely appointed. I enjoyed the breakfast buffet each morning. It was in a quiet location and I enjoyed that I could park my own rental car.

The local restaurants were good and it's close to the highway, but without the noise.

I would recommend this hotel and would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
BVUDT, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you for your compliments and feedback travelingproducer ! We are always happy to receive responses about the hotels desirable location and great service. I will happily pass your comments on to the rest of our Leadership Team and associates so the appropriate departmentsand people are recognized. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We went specifically to shop and it was an excellent location to get to Bellevue Square. We only had to walk 3 blocks to Bellevue Square and there are lots of restaurants to eat at. The only problem we had was the noisy neighbours but they were just loud. They didn't keep us up or wake us up. So we didn't bother calling the front desk. The front desk staff actually gave us a bottle opener because we didn't have one in our room. There is a fitness center which my daughter used.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
BVUDT, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Thank you for your compliments and feedback fourcads! We are always happy to receive responses about the hotels desirable location. I will happily pass your comments on to the rest of our Leadership Team and associates so the appropriate departmentsand people are recognized. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We stayed at the hotel for a week while visiting Seattle from NY.
The staff, from the restaurant to the desk, were friendly and handled any requests flawlessly and with a smile.
The location is great, close to major highways, the Mall and many great restaurants as well as being close to Seattle.
We truly enjoyed our experience at the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your compliments and feedback Frank F! We are always happy to receive responses about the hotels great service and desirable location. I will happily pass your comments on to the rest of our Leadership Team and associates so the appropriate departments and people are recognized. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Just returned tonight from Bellevue, WA, on a trip to review a cruise line then visit several friends and family members in East Seattle area. We picked the Courtyard because of the quality of the hotel and the reviews.
We were not disappointed. As always with Courtyard the hotel was classy and well thought out. Our room was large, clean and well appointed. Having said this we have stayed in many great hotels....
The BLAZING INTERNET was a differentiating feature. My wife is a busy travel agent and she requires topnotch internet, and this hotel scores at 10 out of 5 in our opinion.
Courtyard's employees may be even better than the internet, and that says a lot! In true Marriott tradition every employee smiles at you and says hello or asks how are you doing? Breakfast on the lobby level is what you would expect from a great hotel, and again the waitresses may have been better than the eats....
The folks at the front desk, from Lindsey to Jake to many others helped us with issues like printing out our boarding passes for the flight home (free, by the way, as was the internet!). There are comped newspapers as well, even the big Sunday paper.
Downsides? There are few, to wit: the parking garage for guests is a caged in place which fills up quickly and is stressful when you return. I mentioned it at the front desk and one person there said we could have parked in the reserved spaces outside of the cage or in the places where you can park for check-in. I wish they had just told us that on check-in. You pay about $13/night for this parking so they should facilitate your parking.
In the end we will return when in Bellevue and love Marriott.
Mig

Room Tip: Our room faced the outside courtyard and only had one small window, ergo it was a little dark even in daylight. They are very environmentally respectful. The showers are great, which is important. There is a microwave and refrigerator in the room which I appreciate.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Migsheep
BVUDT, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thank you for your compliments and feedback Migsheep! We are always happy to receive responses about the hotels great service and desirable location. I will happily pass your comments on to the rest of our Leadership Team and associates so the appropriate departmentsand people are recognized. I will make sure to share your feedback and helpful suggegstions to the front desk team so we better communicate with our guests in regards to parking. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

After taking a 1 day cruise from Vancouver to Seattle, we decided to extend our stay and do some shopping and dining in Bellevue. Friends we were travelling with booked this hotel due to the fact it had a "night before" cancellation policy (we weren't 100% sure we were going to extend our stay at the time of booking).

Upon arrival, we were greeted by a very nice girl at the front desk. She mentioned she had lived in Vancouver (unfort. I forget her name). She offered us maps and information about the area. We had stayed in Bellevue before but it had been awhile. Check in was quick, parking was around $15/nt?... the other couple we were with paid for parking.

Our rooms were on the 3rd floor and overlooked the "Courtyard". I was happily surprised with the room, it was quite lovely and big. A nice sofa, ottoman and TV, work desk and free WIFI. I loved how the bed was orientated so it looked out over the window. The bed was super-comfy. I just recently stayed at a Westin property (which was amazing) who's claim to fame is their comfy beds but I would say this bed rivaled that of the Westin. The bathroom was very large and clean. One point I really loved was inside the armour, there was an umbrella for the guests to use. Nice touch! We checked out the pool & hot tub area which looked really nice but it was full of kids and this was a weekend away from our kids for us so we decided to skip the pool.

We only stayed the one night and didn't use the restaurant in the hotel although I looked at the happy hour menu (5-7 pm? I believe) and it looked like a great deal. There is a Starbucks in the lobby which we used but you could also make coffee in-room.

I would def. recommend this property for your stay in Bellevue... it's easy walking distance to all the great shops & restaurants. Make sure to check out Top Pot Donuts (a couple of blocks away) for a treat :)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your compliments and feedback lululadies! We are always happy to receive responses about the hotels great service and desirable location. I will happily pass your comments on to the rest of our Leadership Team and associates so the appropriate departmentsand people are recognized . We look forward to seeing you again!