“Best Italian food”

Cross street: NE 8th St
Sammamish, Washington
“Best Italian food”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Firenze has the two things every restaurant needs: great food and a great staff. When you visit the restaurant you immediately feel like you're having a meal with your extended Italian family. They treat you well, make whatever you want (whether it's on the menu or not) and the food is always amazing. In fact, Firenze is so good, we hardly ever visit any other Italian restaurants any more.

1 Thank Ed A

Redmond, Washington, United States
“The best Italian food & wine ever!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I've traveled traveled throughout Italy the past several years but have yet to find Italian food as good as Firenze!! Their Carbonara is THE best anywhere in the world!! I'm addicted to it! Also the Pollo Gorgonzola....OMG - to die for!! Try a starter portion of Carbonara and then the Pollo Gorgonzola for your entrée and your life will be changed forever!!
Their wine list is also very complete. I live for Brunello di Montalcino wine and they have the best selection of it on the eastside hands down.
My favorite restaurant in the world.

2 Thank Terry G
New York City, New York
“Best Italian”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I am always looking for some great food..close enough to home make cooking. It is hard to find restaurant that it does not have pre-made food, frozen or plain. Being here for two days on my business trip I was in mood for an Italian food. I found good reviews here on trip adviser and I have to say I was not disappointed at all. Home made Gnocchi with home made Bolognese sauce that my waiter suggested was out of this world yammi :) I will suggest for you to stop by for sure..you will not be disappointed..enjoy and Grazie Mille to excellent experience I had :)

1 Thank Gabriela M
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Autentic italian food, love it.”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I was there for dinner last night with my girlfriend, i had the reggetonie amatrichana, best pasta I ever. My girlfriend had the gnocchi (homemade) and she enjoyed it very much defenily caming back

1 Thank dsalejandro
Bellevue, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best italian food in Seattle area”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

If you Live in Seattle area or just traveling through, you just have to stop by and eat at Firenze restaurant in Crossroad mall, Bellevue. Family oriented, cozy atmosphere, beautiful service and most of all - delicious food! You would never find better quality and tasteful Italian dishes anywhere else: linguini marinara, lobster pasta, veal picante, chicken lemon,.... and more other amazing dishes.
I enjoy every meal and drink a plenty of beautiful Italian wines at Firenze restaurant.
I went there with my friends, but there was family with kids and couple celebrating they anniversary. We all was treated as a special guest by the owner there.
Love , Love this Place!!!!!!

1 Thank Yulia K