“Best Italian Food EVER!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Firenze Ristorante Italiano

Firenze Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #14 of 538 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: NE 8th St
Snohomish
“Best Italian Food EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Firenze Ristorante Italiano was the best Italian food. My family is full-blooded Italian and we brought my 92 year old mother with us. Every bite was homemade and delicious. My mothered ordered the raviolis and I ordered the gnoccis, after asking if they were homemade, and indeed they were. We ended up ordering another plate of the gnoccis because they were so delicious. Their red sauce is to die for, and my husband ordered the veal dish and said it melted in his mouth. To find this gem of a place was wonderful. It was our son, who tried it first, and told me even grandma would love every bite, and he was so right!!! ,They make their own bread. We had two baskets it was so good. Unbelievable. The atmosphere was delightful and the wait staff, perfection!! I cannot wait to return. Please do yourself a favor and try this "gem" of a place.

1 Thank NancyBeatty

Redmond
“Great Italian food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is a small restaurant in a shopping center - that consistently produces wonderful food. Service is outstanding as well. There are great choices and everything I've had here has been deliciious. They have the probably the best bread I've ever had in a restaurant, baked next door in the pizzeria that has the same owner. Great wine list as well. Linen tablecloths and napkins, delicious food, good service - one of my favorites for a night out!! And very reasonably priced.

1 Thank Sue W
Bellevue, Washington, United States
“Try the Pollo Al Gorgonzola”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

I've lived in Bellevue for the last year and have been to the many restaurants in the city. I live downtown, but on my roommates curiosity we wanted to try an authentic Italian restaurant. I was not disappointed. We both had the same dish. The Pollo Al Gorgonzola. It was the best chicken dish I've ever had. The sauce was the perfect consistency and the chicken perfectly cooked. The service was great I think it may have been the owner. He was very attentive and checked in with us a few times to make sure everything was good. I know I will return and bring a date instead of my roommate.

Seattle, Washington
“The best Italian restaurant in Bellevue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

I've been eating here for the last 10 years. The ambience is a bit outdated and the waiters sometimes have an attitude. But I've NEVER been disappointed by the food. It's consistently very good.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Aquavanguard
Anoka, Minnesota
“Dinner for three”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Overall the food was good but expensive. The location in a strip mall did not make you feel like you were out for a nice dinner.

Visited June 2013