“Excellent food, service, value and atmosphere”
Review of King & I Restaurant - CLOSED

King & I Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Everett, Washington
“Excellent food, service, value and atmosphere”
Reviewed June 3, 2011

This is my favorite thai restaurant in Bellevue. I always order take-out because the rest of my family doesn't care for thai food. There are always plenty of staff attentively serving the customers and I would dine-in if it were more convenient for me.

The small parking lot is shared by several businesses so that is the only concern I have.

• Visited May 2011

United States
“Awesome Thai food. As good as any I have...”
Reviewed May 31, 2010

Awesome Thai food. As good as any I have ever had

Seattle, Washington
“I'm not a big Thai-food...”
Reviewed September 29, 2008

I'm not a big Thai-food person but I liked this place. The pineapple rice was good and of course I had the mangoes & sticky rice. I was not disappointed.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Decent Thai food .... Consistent with preparation ,,,”
Reviewed June 27, 2008

Decent Thai food .... Consistent with preparation ,,,

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Kirkland
“Bad service, staff is rude”
Reviewed June 10, 2008

This place has the worst service. The staff are very rude and don't even try to use an entertainment coupon as they frown on you for trying to get buy one get one free. Why the rude service, if you don't like the coupon, don't participate in the Entertainment book.