“How do they do it?! Fantastic!!!! Bothell/Mill Creek location”

Mayuri Indian Cuisine
Ranked #46 of 561 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Our Bothell friends took us to Mayuri because it's their favorite Indian restaurant in the area. Fantastic food, great service, lovely atmosphere, lots of patrons but not noisy at all, reasonably priced -- awesome experience. I wish we had a restaurant of similar quality where we live. 3 of the 4 of us aren't big lamb fans and my husband had to keep his dish away from us so that he could actually have some of his meal. We had 2 appetizers, 4 meals and rice for $72 -- very reasonable evening.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Mayuri has excellent food, Try the biryani or the eggplant but get the thali dinner and you will have leftovers for another dinner. Some of the best Indian food in the area.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We were a large group of 30+ travelling for business, so all needed separate checks. They handled this with no problems. The food was great especially the eggplant dish. The servings are large so sharing is the best way to go. I would recommended ordering the tandoori as soon as you get there as it takes at least 20min longer than all the other dishes. The spicy naan is amazing. Try this restaurant you won't be disappointed. Value for money is good.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

This is the best Indian food I have had. Each dish on the lunch buffet had a delicious, distinct flavor instead of everything tasting the same. I was pleased with the variety of vegetarian options. Eight of us dined for just over $70. I am looking forward to coming here again.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I went to this restaurant along with family for lunch on a sunday. The vegetarian menu was good, satisfying all varieties of indian palate even if it leans more towards andhra food, which suited us fine. The buffet was sumptuous and they did not charge for one of the kids. However the idly was spongy and a slur on the name. I would have given it another star but for this.