This restaurant was recently closed down for health food violations and an active food-borne illness outbreak. Not good, but good news maybe means that it'll be more hygienic now that it has re-opened? Seattle and King County Public Health closed it down this month--and the restaurant reopened several days later.
- Potentially hazardous foods at unsafe temperatures
- Improper cooling of potentially hazardous food
- Inadequate facilities to control temperature of potentially hazardous food, cold holding
- Poor personal hygiene practices
- Handwashing facilities inaccessible
- Failure to correct repeated violations
- Active foodborne illness outbreak
I think they have the best samosas (when fresh) on the Eastside with a tasty chutney. The rest of the food is strong 3-star caliber (plus and minus on certain items), but mostly not knock-your-socks-off amazing. Then again, being Indian I may perhaps be overly strict.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.