“Staff Mgt issues, food was OK”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #218 of 580 Restaurants in Bellevue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Disgusting dishwashing. 3 of 4 utensils that was delivered had heavy food residue still on it. See pics. Unfortunately the lowest paid staff had the highest impact on our visit. The waiter also had no idea about a promotion that was being advertised on local media and in the front lobby area. He had not been briefed on the promo. This shows weak and inconsistent Mgt. Date of visit was 4/10/14 for lunch.

The food was fine. Southwest chicken salad was tasty and the deep fired jalapeno slices were a good touch. Could have used more of the confetti tortilla chips.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I love red robin, and the Bellevue location makes the franchise proud. I had courteous attentive service, and the food was impeccable.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

If you have been to a Red Robin before, this one is pretty much like every other, but one thing I can say is they are all consistent. The burgers are pretty good for the price, and bottomless fries are always a nice touch.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

One of the worst Red Robin's and experience I have ever had at a burger place. The wait was forever, but you could see empty tables through the window that would have easily fit us. The wait staff was very unorganized and not on top of things, nor what looked like their manager. After our 15 minute wait turned into 30 minutes and we saw people in the same numbers party seated, that arrived after us, we finally got a seat; then waited for our server after he said "I will be right back" We finally left after 15 minutes at the table. Never saw the dude again. The customer service is absolutely the worst with no one greeting the public friendly or professional. I won 't go back. I wish you could give negative stars. Even a 1 is a stretch for this place. This was such a bad experience I rated this on every on line site I could to warn folks. As long as that took it was still shorter than the wait..

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

While recently visiting Bellevue, Wa, I was undecided where to eat lunch while shopping at Bellevue Mall..I saw Red Robin, and wasn't disappointed with my choice. It was noon hour, and was very busy, as Mall is in business district. I was greeted, seated, and waited on within 10 minutes. I ordered a burger, which was made-to-order...very delicious! The waiter was very attentive, and reminded me that burgers include endless fries! I will definitely return to this Red Robin when I return to Bellevue.