“Red Robin is Red Robin”

Ranked #103 of 600 Restaurants in Bellevue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed April 2, 2014

If you have been to a Red Robin before, this one is pretty much like every other, but one thing I can say is they are all consistent. The burgers are pretty good for the price, and bottomless fries are always a nice touch.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

One of the worst Red Robin's and experience I have ever had at a burger place. The wait was forever, but you could see empty tables through the window that would have easily fit us. The wait staff was very unorganized and not on top of things, nor what looked like their manager. After our 15 minute wait turned into 30 minutes and we saw people in the same numbers party seated, that arrived after us, we finally got a seat; then waited for our server after he said "I will be right back" We finally left after 15 minutes at the table. Never saw the dude again. The customer service is absolutely the worst with no one greeting the public friendly or professional. I won 't go back. I wish you could give negative stars. Even a 1 is a stretch for this place. This was such a bad experience I rated this on every on line site I could to warn folks. As long as that took it was still shorter than the wait..

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

While recently visiting Bellevue, Wa, I was undecided where to eat lunch while shopping at Bellevue Mall..I saw Red Robin, and wasn't disappointed with my choice. It was noon hour, and was very busy, as Mall is in business district. I was greeted, seated, and waited on within 10 minutes. I ordered a burger, which was made-to-order...very delicious! The waiter was very attentive, and reminded me that burgers include endless fries! I will definitely return to this Red Robin when I return to Bellevue.

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

After being seated our server took drink orders and when asked about sauces.... we got a lot of stammering and excuses. Finally received our meal, which was fine for what it was... but our server tried to remove food items that were still being eaten, twice... guess I wasnt eating fast enough. As we are finally at the end of our meal, she stopped by again to apologize for the "early busing" and totally took my glass of ice water, although more ice then water, point being I was still eating the ice. Not impressed and will not come back here!!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Nice place for fast food like meals in a more comfortable environment, with a better menu. Lots of variety here, with something for the kids to adults. You can eat light or have endless fries or add one of their wonderful milkshakes to your meal. good Arnold Palmer drinks here, too. Consistently good food and service.