“Red Robin..YUM!!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #102 of 540 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ft Lauderdale
“Red Robin..YUM!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

While recently visiting Bellevue, Wa, I was undecided where to eat lunch while shopping at Bellevue Mall..I saw Red Robin, and wasn't disappointed with my choice. It was noon hour, and was very busy, as Mall is in business district. I was greeted, seated, and waited on within 10 minutes. I ordered a burger, which was made-to-order...very delicious! The waiter was very attentive, and reminded me that burgers include endless fries! I will definitely return to this Red Robin when I return to Bellevue.

• Visited September 2013

• Korean first
Seattle, Washington
“Omg...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

After being seated our server took drink orders and when asked about sauces.... we got a lot of stammering and excuses. Finally received our meal, which was fine for what it was... but our server tried to remove food items that were still being eaten, twice... guess I wasnt eating fast enough. As we are finally at the end of our meal, she stopped by again to apologize for the "early busing" and totally took my glass of ice water, although more ice then water, point being I was still eating the ice. Not impressed and will not come back here!!

• Visited September 2013
Snoqualmie
“Good for what it is”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

Nice place for fast food like meals in a more comfortable environment, with a better menu. Lots of variety here, with something for the kids to adults. You can eat light or have endless fries or add one of their wonderful milkshakes to your meal. good Arnold Palmer drinks here, too. Consistently good food and service.

Visited August 2013
Bellevue WA
“Burgers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I think to burgers start out being OK but all the dressings and sauces accompanying them make one feeling stuffed afterward. Fries included, of course. Usually crowded, great for families.

Visited November 2012
seattle
“convenient location”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

It is on the ground floor by Bellevue Square Mall. Kids and teens may like it, but the food quality is average.

Visited June 2013