“Omg...”

Ranked #226 of 571 Restaurants in Bellevue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

After being seated our server took drink orders and when asked about sauces.... we got a lot of stammering and excuses. Finally received our meal, which was fine for what it was... but our server tried to remove food items that were still being eaten, twice... guess I wasnt eating fast enough. As we are finally at the end of our meal, she stopped by again to apologize for the "early busing" and totally took my glass of ice water, although more ice then water, point being I was still eating the ice. Not impressed and will not come back here!!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Nice place for fast food like meals in a more comfortable environment, with a better menu. Lots of variety here, with something for the kids to adults. You can eat light or have endless fries or add one of their wonderful milkshakes to your meal. good Arnold Palmer drinks here, too. Consistently good food and service.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I think to burgers start out being OK but all the dressings and sauces accompanying them make one feeling stuffed afterward. Fries included, of course. Usually crowded, great for families.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

It is on the ground floor by Bellevue Square Mall. Kids and teens may like it, but the food quality is average.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

This review should actually be for the Factoria Red Robin in Bellevue. We went there for my birthday buger - a great promotion well worth taking advantage of. You need to sign up and register their loyalty card to get the free meal. The food was all very good - on par with any of the high end burger places in Seattle. My only complaint was the lack of attention for the special occasion. Red Robin is known for their great customer service, especially for birthdays. This night, howerver, our server didn't acknowledge it was my birthday, even when we mentioned it. They used to provide a free ice cream sundae (whether you had a loyalty card or not) - I don't know if this is still the case. But I do know they still have the staff sing if you want. I would have been fine with that - it's still fun for non-kids, but it was not to be. Only thing I could think of is we ate in the bar area. Maybe most of the staff were under 21?