“Good Family Restuarant”

Ranked #103 of 599 Restaurants in Bellevue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Good family restaurant that specializes in Burgers of all types. Our kids love this place. Also a good place to take the kids and their friends for a birthday party dinner before a movie. Weekend evenings get crazy so expect to wait. For our son's birthday party, my wife went 45 minutes early so she could get us in line. She was seated just as we arrived which worked out perfectly.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

It has been years since I ate at Red Robin...I remembered it having decent food....mmm, not so much anymore. The service was great....very fast and very accommodating. But the food was forgettable, bland and overpriced.

The menu has been so reduced that there was really nothing I wanted from the offerings so I ended up ordering the regular hamburger w/ pepperjack cheese and no sauce. The bun was cold and stale, the meat tasted like it had been made w/ a precooked burger patty and it had no taste and it was lukewarm. I guess to me the worse sin was that they used sweet pickles on the burger instead of dill pickles. Gak. It's been a week and I can still taste those awful pickles.

Lastly I do think $5 for a non-alcoholic lemonade is outrageous. I don't care if they refill it as much as you want. It was Minute Maid lemonade out of a fountain dispenser. Really?

Reviewed January 25, 2013

The service has improved over the last few months. However if you are going during lunch be sure to go early or later but not during the typical noon lunch hour.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a nice location to enjoy a hamburger, and the crowd is more family oriented with the numerous Birthday celebrations and baloons for kids. Still worth getting in and out for a meal.

1  Thank Arden B
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I'm hooked on their fries & seasoning salt. Plenty of menu options for just about everyone and even some that aren't that unhealthy too.