“Liked the place, but got sick afterwards”

Thai Ginger - Factoria
Ranked #133 of 546 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bellevue, Washington
“Liked the place, but got sick afterwards”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I'm a big fan of Thai food. When I visited this restaurant, it was busy. We were seated promptly though at one of the few open tables, and enjoyed the decor/ambiance of the restaurant. I stuck to the basics with food, ordering pad thai with tofu and a chicken massaman curry. I thought the food was pretty good, but unfortunately I ended up getting extremely sick after the meal. My assumption is that it was the chicken. Very disappointing as I was hoping it would be a new favorite restaurant near my home.

• Visited November 2013

Bellevue, Washington
“Fine food, friendly faces”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Thai Ginger has been in Bellevue's Factoria neighborhood for many years and continues to serve excellent cuisine in a warm friendly atmosphere. The waiters are friendly, attentive and, once the meal has been served, all but invisible. There are dishes to suit all tastes, from the usual Thai to some quite exotic; food is spiced to your order and there is a good range of beverages, both beer and wine. Although the restaurant is quite small, we were able to make a reservation on short notice and were seated within five minutes of our arrival. As we were leaving we noticed that every table was occupied, a tribute to the excellent food on a mid-week evening.

• Visited December 2013
Wichita, Kansas
“Excellent Thai”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Would make this a must go the next time I'm in Bellevue. The food was outstanding. Went with a girlfriend for dinner. We shared an eggplant dish and I ordered the Pumpkin Curry, she had Pad Thai. The eggplant dish was flavorful and just the right level of spicy. The Pumpkin Curry, which I ordered at medium spice, was creamy and richly delightful. We both took leftovers and ate them for lunch the next day.....which I never do when I am traveling for business. The food was still outstanding the next day when I happily reheated it at work.

pune
“Good food, good ambiance”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I love thai food for two reasons - firstly they are healthy and secondly they have a good options for vegetarians. The service was good, food was excellent and the overall ambiance was very good.

“Good Thai Food”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Among the best dinner spots in Factoria. Tom Kha soup with Seafood is an excellent dish, maybe their best, we always take some home.