“Sorry, We were dissapointed in Thai Ginger”

Thai Ginger - Factoria
Ranked #118 of 556 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We were excited when we entered Thai Ginger. A very pleasant atmosphere; But it was downhill from there. The food is a bit overpriced and they charged us for rice. Can you imagine an Asian resturant the charged us for rice with our entrees!?
The food was very bland at best!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Very noisy and difficult to communicate with servers and friends.Food average..hot and served up very fast.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Unfortunatly I have moved from Western Wa, to Eastern Wa, and am no longer near Thai Ginger. However, it is only a mear 3 hours away and believe me - every time I am near the Bellevue/Seattle area, I ALWAYS stop in here to get a bite to eat. Everything is so fresh, spicy (if you want it that way) and the flavors just pop! I have never been dissapointed when I have ate here or taken the food to go. This Factoria location is a bit on the teeny tiny side, so if you have a large party that you want to bring here I wouldn't recommend it, and instead recommend trying the Redmond location. Much more room there. If you like Thai - you will love Thai Ginger.

Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

I had to say that its food was very good, but for a casual lunch it's a little bit expensive, plus the room was a bit too small.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

We live close to the Factoria location and enjoy getting take-out -- or eating there. I like the phad-see-ew and phad-thai, my wife likes the sweet and sour chicken. I haven't had a bad dish there yet. Parking lot is small but there's room in back. If you want Thai in Bellevue, you won't be disappointed.