“Good food, Unusual Service”
Review of Andiamo

Andiamo
Reserve with OpenTable
Andiamo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #261 of 554 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 10th St. NE
Reviewed November 14, 2010

I had made a reservation to celebrate a brithday at Andiamo. When we walked it we were greeted with "What can I do for you?" a sort of unusual greating at a resturant. When told we had reservations, we were waved to a table and said that is where you can sit. The antipasto and pasta dishes were very good. However, orders came out at different times so some people where eating, while others were not. The food was good, it was just the service was a bit rough.

There are newer reviews for Andiamo

Reviewed November 4, 2010

I went for a late lunch and was warmly greeted. I immediately felt at home in the very nice, yet comfortable surroundings. When my meal came I noticed it wasn't exactly what I ordered but it was so wonderful I didn't mind. It was a lovely chicken scallopini with a tomato cream sauce, diced tomatoes, olives and mushrooms. On the side were fabulous veggies - so often forgotten in restaurants these days. It was perfectly al dente broccoli, green beans and zucchini tossed with sauteed garlic. I had a lovely Primativo wine and a perfect cup of espresso to round out the meal. The meal was very economically priced, but wish the side salad I ordered had been a bit less - it definitely drove up the total. Still, it was all excellent.

1  Thank ZestForFineLiving
Reviewed September 13, 2010

We had an excellent meal here. All three of us were very impressed. I had a seafood and past dish. The tiramisu was really amazing. Overall very pleased with the value here.

1  Thank thefoodlover1001

Been to Andiamo? Share your experiences!