“Rude waiter”
Review of Andiamo

Andiamo
Reserve with OpenTable
Andiamo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #249 of 546 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cross street: 10th St. NE
Bothell, Washington
“Rude waiter”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I took a client to lunch we arrived arounfd 12:45 and were having a nice conversation when the waiter came up to us just before 2 and said we needed to leave as they were closing the restaurant. My client was still drinking her coffee. We were going to leave in the next few minutes anyway but the waiter was very rude in asking us to leave. I will not be going back.

• Visited January 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Great food and excellent service”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My wife and I were there for my birthday and we were very pleased with both, the service and the food. This restaurant became one of our favorites in the area.

Whenever we go there, we feel treated very well (like if we were part of their families).

So far, we haven't found a dish that we didn't like it.

• Visited October 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
“Neighborhood Italian”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

One of the pleasant aspects of walking to dinner is building an appetite, another is the cozy ambience of an unpretentious neighborhood dining experience. Andiamo tests the "warmth" part of the equation with a modest menu, reasonable wine pairings, ok cooking and indifferent servers. As much as we enjoyed the classic food, prepared with reasonable taste we couldn't help but think back to the haughty servers we used to find at overrated, touristy "marquee" restaurants in Paris in the old days. Our server ignored us for ten minutes and then took five minutes to tell another server to bring our simple drink order. Meanwhile the original server, apparently in charge, stood at the pass ignoring the three other tables with diners. Perhaps "regulars" are treated better but that will be challenging as many first time diners won't return.

• Visited October 2012
San Jose, California
“It's OK, but ...”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This restaurant was OK but there are others in walking distance that are better for the same ambience and price. They have a good selection including 'catch of the day'. The food we had was tasty but came out of the frig/freezer because, when it was served, it was cold in the middle. The wine selection is adaquate and you'll find something to compliment your meal. Dessert was good but not great. Overall, it's just OK to me.

• Visited September 2012
Vancouver BC
“Should have walked out of this restaurant”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

My first two impressions of this restaurant were of a door that took Hercules to open, and then when we entered we saw the backside of a waiter entering a order into the cash. Honestly can't you face your dinner guests as they walk in?
We placed our order and I had a feeling that the server was giving only his semi attention to my request. I ordered a Veal Marsala and was immediately notified that the restaurant ran out of potatoes. Not a good sign.! The bread arrived and it was multiple days old, I asked for butter and it arrived only on my 3rd request. The food arrived and it simply wasn't fresh. My Veal Marsala was delivered as Veal Parmagiana, I ate it anyways as I was hungry. I advised the waiter that my order was wrong and he told me how sorry he was and maybe next time. There will not be a next time for me, there are just too many other fine restaurant choices.

• Visited September 2012