“Super good Mexican food”
Review of Cactus

Cactus
Ranked #18 of 568 Restaurants in Bellevue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Great atmosphere, excellent food, thoughtful service - VERY hard to find from street level (it's on the 3rd floor) - take elevator or skywalk

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We went for brunch and tried the Ahi Tacos starter... didn't know that Ahi was common in Mexican cooking but enjoyed it! Our table went for salads: Chicken Chop-Chop, Chile Lime Shrimp & Skirt Steak... fresh, large & tasty and a bit pricey. Reasonable service. Ok locale and thank goodness it replaced Z Tejas :)

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

we go to bellevue once a year and we always try to eat something different everytime. this time we have decided to give cactus a shot, food was delicious, I love the booth seats super comfy and you're seated by the window.

our waitress was really fun to chat with, she gave really good recommendations. the fajitas are really good! we had the fried chicken on chicken ( forgot the name). my boyfriend and I really enjoyed our time there. when our waitress was cleaning up our table she asked if we still had room for dessert, we didn't.

then minutes later, the manager came to our table and told us he is aware that this was our first time dining there so he wanted to give us a little gift, he gave us this really yummy dessert , I know there's a name for it but i forgot again haha, it's something like a thick caramel pudding /custard. we were soooo full but really couldn't stop eating it, so yummy.

thank you so much for the welcoming service we will definitely return!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I've dined at Cactus for lunch and dinner many times, at each of their locations in the Seattle area, by myself as well as with my wife, with groups of friends and with family. It has consistently been a favorite, not just for us but for our family and friends that visit. Terrific fresh food, personable staff, and really never a let down.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Was looking for a good Mexican restaurant in the Bellevue area, and the hotel recommended Cactus. I had the Navajo Torta with chopped steak, and it was absolutely delicious! I'd definitely go again to try some other dishes.

Been to Cactus? Share your experiences!