“Great Food!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Kirkland, Washington
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

I love visiting this Panera Bread in between long work days when I didn't bring lunch with me. Although this Panera is smaller than many I have been to, the quality of the food is fantastic and a great alternative to a lot of the unhealthy options around it.

It's well worth signing up for a my Panera card. Like today I received $2 off my $10 lunch and a free pastry just because of the card. I don't ever get any emails or letters from them so I'm not sure what they're doing their end to make it worthwhile giving out free food, perhaps just repeat business.

Anyway, well worth a visit, just don't expect too much room to move around or have your own personal space in this particular Panera.

Bellevue, Washington
“Consistently Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Panera is always a good place to go whether it's lunch or dinner. There pastries and breads are made there and they have my favorite Rye bread. Love these guys.

Visited October 2013
Redmond, Washington, USA
“Panera Bread”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Nice place to get a few bites or a cup of coffee, I have been there recently with friends, I like it.

Visited September 2013
Bellingham, Washington
“So good to have Panera again....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Recently relocated to WA and our city does not have a Panera! I knew I had been missing their great food but didn't realize how much. Was visiting Bellevue and to my delight, a Panera was just around the corner from our hotel (Silver Cloud). Of course, got my favorites and well.....it was better than I had remembered. Chicken Fuji Apple Salad was filled with all the fixings and the lettuce was absolutely fresh and tasty. Got one of their sourdough bread loafs to take back home and that too did not disappoint! Order was packaged well to go! got a few extra sides of dressing and of course that amazing bravo sandwich sauce. Hopefully someday Panera will open in our new city...until then I know a good one in Bellevue.

Visited July 2013