“We love this place!”

Add it.
Chengdu Chinese Buffet Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 31, 2010

We have been to this restaurant dozens of times, and we love the food- there is a great selection of items, some that you won't find anywhere else. Great value for the money! The food is delicious. Good for families.

There are newer reviews for Chengdu Chinese Buffet Restaurant

Reviewed December 8, 2006

The worst buffet I have ever been to. Friday evening at 6:30 pm, and almost a completely empty buffet. Tray after tray of crumbs. A bunch of customers trolling up and down waiting for a dish to appear which they pounced on and cleaned out in seconds. It was a terrible experience and we will never be going there again.

1  Thank dakared
Reviewed November 20, 2006

The food is not only delicious, but you get to try so many dishes for a banquet experience every meal. Skip the familiar favorites of chow mein, fried rice, pork spare ribs, hot and sour soup, etc and embark on an eating adventure: an exotic 12-item cold buffet (not including the basic salad bar), several types of dumplings, unusual soups, dry cooked chicken, spicy tofu, eggplant sichuan, spicy bean sprouts, beef and broccoli, etc, and the "ma la" (spicy/tingle) of the Sichuan boiled beef. A vegetarian can also enjoy a feast from the numerous vegetable and tofu dishes. I have enjoyed Chengdu weekly for more than 7 years (used to be in downtown Bellevue.)

1  Thank sman415
Reviewed June 11, 2006

I was a bit surprised of the previous review. My experience at the restaurant was excellent. We have been going there ever since the restaurant opened. The food was great. The owner is nice. It's always a pleasure to go. Highly recommended.

Amy B.

4  Thank Ying P
Reviewed January 2, 2006

This restaurant is terrible! The food was cold and undercooked. I was there with three friends, we all took one bite of the food and decided to leave. We told the owner that the food is inedible, and he started screaming and banging his hands on the cash register. When my friend said, "I don't think I should have to pay for the food." Considering we didn't eat anything, the owner called the police. By law we are obligated to pay for the food, which we did, but we are never going back. This was a horrid experience. The food was terrible, the service was terrible, and the seating arrangement is terrible.
I will never go there again.
Daniel V.