“Dirty food!”

Add it.
Chengdu Chinese Buffet Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 24, 2013

bellevue "Chengdu Chinese resturant" is a worse resturant I have ever go, they have very dirt food, I suffered a whole night diarrhe after I eating from this resturant. I would never go.

Reviewed January 31, 2010

We have been to this restaurant dozens of times, and we love the food- there is a great selection of items, some that you won't find anywhere else. Great value for the money! The food is delicious. Good for families.

Reviewed December 8, 2006

The worst buffet I have ever been to. Friday evening at 6:30 pm, and almost a completely empty buffet. Tray after tray of crumbs. A bunch of customers trolling up and down waiting for a dish to appear which they pounced on and cleaned out in seconds. It was a terrible experience and we will never be going there again.

1  Thank dakared
Reviewed November 20, 2006

The food is not only delicious, but you get to try so many dishes for a banquet experience every meal. Skip the familiar favorites of chow mein, fried rice, pork spare ribs, hot and sour soup, etc and embark on an eating adventure: an exotic 12-item cold buffet (not including the basic salad bar), several types of dumplings, unusual soups, dry cooked chicken, spicy tofu, eggplant sichuan, spicy bean sprouts, beef and broccoli, etc, and the "ma la" (spicy/tingle) of the Sichuan boiled beef. A vegetarian can also enjoy a feast from the numerous vegetable and tofu dishes. I have enjoyed Chengdu weekly for more than 7 years (used to be in downtown Bellevue.)

1  Thank sman415
Reviewed June 11, 2006

I was a bit surprised of the previous review. My experience at the restaurant was excellent. We have been going there ever since the restaurant opened. The food was great. The owner is nice. It's always a pleasure to go. Highly recommended.

Amy B.