“American Chinese at its best”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #49 of 580 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This big and a little noisy restaurant has a fantastic menu that is full of good items well prepared and served by friendly, helpful staff. Intimate tables for two are fun in the bar area. I usually order a lamb dish I enjoy and my wife loves a shrimp and melon dish. Their Chang's ribs are great barbecued spareribs. The location in the heart of Bellevue's shopping area makes it a great place for family lunches. Children are very welcome. Very nice bar and if you order take out they will even arrange for you to drive up to the curb and bring your order out, nicely packed up!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

P.F. Chang's has always been a favorite of mine and this location lives up to the Brand. We called about 30 minutes before getting to the Mall where the restaurant is located on Saturday night. We had 4 adults and 4 kids in our party; The hostess took our reservation and we arrived right on time; She took us straight to our table and the waiter followed right behind with drinks for the kids. We had a family style meal and shared 5 different dishes. Chicken Lo mien, Scallops, Tofu and veggies, Pepper Chicken and Sweet and Sour Chicken. Everything was awesome and the kids loved the food as well. Very happy with no waiting and great food too.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Have frequented this location several time over the past few years and it has always been pretty good. Very busy on weekends but you can generally find a spot at the bar without too much wait. Did that last night and had spicy chicken and crispy shrimp which are favs. Both were very average. The chicken was dry with only the sauce for moisture. The shrimp was bland. Not sure there was much of an effort by the kitchen.

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

The food was on par with any other PF Chang's - good as always. The service was great. These guys really knocked it out of the park. The place was hopping, but we had constant attention from the wait staff.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Not bad at all. But, nothing unique. Frankly, it's P.F. Chang's and one cannot expect phenomenal cuisine. I thought the service was good and my food (a quinoa summer dish) was very satisfactory. I enjoyed a decent drink. I got what I expected.