“Great location, great food”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #49 of 585 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2012

This place my wife and I have always hit at least once a month since it opened. It is actually quite good and to be honest the Kung Pao is the best in the city.

Try to avoid 6-9PM on weekends as it is packed.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

The atmosphere is really cool, but rather loud. The food was just, pretty good. To be completely honest, some of my favorite Chinese restaurants are total dives. For me it's really about the food, so if P.F. Chang's could do as well with their food as they do with atmosphere this place would be great. Unfortunately, the food is just average.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

P.F. Chang's is one of my favorite restaurants. Sophisticated atmosphere, well trained staff and great food at a reasonable price. Unfortunately during my recent visit I experienced almost the opposite. The waiter acted like it was his first day performing his duties, didn't engage us in conversation, was slow to bring out drinks, didn't prepare the hot sauce like everyone else has previously done. I hope this isn't a new trend.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

They may as well have a drive thru window....this place reminds me of a fast food restaurant that wants to become a sit down restaurant. The staff seemed really inexperienced. The server did not know the menu and did not have time to find out. He managed to get our water order wrong. We asked for water with lemon. He brought water without lemon, in dirty glasses and managed to spill some of it on the table; did not wipe the mess up. We had to deal with it. He forgot to order one of our dishes all together...the list could go on. It wasn't necessarily his fault. Why would a manager schedule inexperienced staff on a Friday night dinner shift and then not go behind them to ensure that they are serving the clients well? There are a lot of restaurants to choose from; I would avoid this place. We will not be going back to a PF Changs again,

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Like MacDonald's there aren't any surprises at PF, the food is okay and the prices are reasonable. A nice place to eat if you aren't looking for anything new or exciting.