“My kids love it”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My kids just love the place.
It is pricey but the food is simply delicious.
We have been there several times and have not been disappointed in terms of food or service.
Keep it up :)

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Very good Japanese restaurant. Their specialty is sushi, especially a variety of unusual rolls. Ver;y good attentive staff. Decor is modern and a bit funky. We ojrdered a large tray ( 10 rolls for about $100) and it disappeared in about 10 minutes; many cries for more. A bit pricey but worth it for a special occasion.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Very modern, cool setting. In Bellevue it is known as the best sushi around, and I agree. The location is in downtown and parking is easy. If you love good sushi, try it!

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Love this place. Great food! Make a reservation so you don't have to wait around. Holds true to the positive reviews.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We went with another couple on a Saturday night. It was busy but not too noisy, so we could talk. The menu is extensive and so is the list of sakes, which is what I was looking for. I had a sushi roll, which was really nice, and the shrimp and vegetable tempura was perfect. Waitress was really pleasant and patient as we made our selections. My wife had a salmon dish that she really enjoyed. We will return.