“Old Time Sports Bar - Quick Service”

The Pumphouse Bar & Grill
Ranked #45 of 573 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Good pub food in this old time dive sports bar. Service was very good - quick with our order and to refill your glass.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Ate with friends recently and service was brutal. Waited a long time at door before acknowledged. Then waited a long time for table which was ready. Once at table, waited a while for waitress and then a long time for her to take our orders. My beer took 15 minutes to arrive. Meals took 30 minutes for pub food! One order was messed up. Food was OK. No excuses for this.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Came on a Tuesday night and found the place was packed, although parking was fine.

PROS: Nice "bar and grill" vibe; pleasant wait staff, decent food, good service, reasonable prices.

CONS: Noisy! Don't expect to have a quite, private conversation. This is particularly true since many of the tables are very close to each other.

CONCLUSION: Good casual place in Bellevue.

1  Thank SethE56
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This place has been around for years! They always have a great selection of beers, for a sports bar they have a great menu with a lot of variety besides burgers with daily specials. They have waitresses that are prompt servers and friendly. I've never had a bad meal here. It's always busy with a lot of activity and TV' s all over on various walls so you never miss a good game.

1  Thank Kathi Q
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I literally just hung up the phone seconds ago and can't help but write a review. Just called to order something for takeout, phone was answered and before I could say anything someone said "I'll be with you in one minute." Not too bad, a little rushed, but whatever. Then she picked up the phone, and I asked to order chicken strips to go. Long pause. Then "no, we don't do that, bye bye" followed by an immediate "hi this is _____ how can I help you?" Then I hung up. If you don't do something, like takeout, that's totally fine. But you can explain it, take 5 seconds longer to do so, and not lose a customer indefinitely (who may or may not be in the business of making recommendations where other people should eat).

Just bad. Busy is the goal of business. If you're too busy to take my business, then I'll take my business elsewhere.

1  Thank Sam M