“Not amazing sushi”

Dining options: Lunch
Trinidad, Colorado
“Not amazing sushi”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is small and cramped. Waitresses are brief when they stop by...key word "when". Sushi was OK. Nothing amazing. I would not go back here again but it was busy so I guess some people do. Not worth another they from me though. Overall disappointed.

• Visited October 2013

Seattle, Washington
“good sushi”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I've had rolls, sashimi, ad bentos at I love sushi, they were all very tasty. Fish is fresh, the cuts are big.

Visited January 2013
Bellevue, Washington
“Friendly owner and good food”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The owners are very friendly and the food is good. She really tries to get to know the people who come in and remembers names. She even puts an occasional extra treat. Her food quality is a bit better than most Teriyaki restaurants. They are worth the visit.

Visited July 2013
“Underwhelming Experience”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I was underwhelmed by the offerings at I Love Sushi and a bit put off by the location in general. The parking lots and entrance to the restaurant had signs warning you about leaving items in your car which gave me the impression we had made a wrong choice in choosing I love Sushi for dinner.

The meal was fine - I expected better sushi for Seattle, but found it just average and the menu offerings fairly slim.

• Visited May 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Very good sushi, slightly pricy.”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We have eaten here a few times and this is our local go to place for good sushi. It is always good, but is a little more expensive than your average sushi place. Not too expensive and definitely worth it.

• Visited June 2013