“Outstanding. And Gluten-Free Friendly”

Seastar Restaurant & Raw Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Seastar Restaurant & Raw Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 554 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 2nd Avenue
Description: Seastar Restaurant & Raw Bar in downtown Bellevue, WA is brought to you by renowned chef John Howie, providing guests with freshly prepared seafood, as well as steak, poultry, pastas and a raw bar serving sushi and rolls. Enjoy the comfort of the luxurious Seastar dining room or the upbeat Raw Bar for drinks, cocktails or happy hour. Private dining and catering is available.
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Seastar is the best restaurant around, simple as that. I could go on and on about different dishes and drinks and desserts, but then you'd be wasting time reading when you could be enjoying this amazing restaurant. Those of us needing a gluten-free dining experience should look no further. Best GF menu I've found.

There are newer reviews for Seastar Restaurant & Raw Bar

Reviewed June 12, 2014

This might just be a new favorite. Valet parking or self-park, so there are options, as street parking is not available. Our server was knowledgeable and efficient, and our entrees were wonderful. Our friend selected her favorite appetizer, deviled eggs (believe or not, I've never seen that option elsewhere), and they were delicious and decorated with a little roe on top of them. The ahi was delicate and delicious and almost melted in my mouth. Dessert was generous and was easily split four ways.

1  Thank Wave R
Reviewed June 11, 2014

My coworkers and I ate dinner here on travel. It was a bit pricy but worth it. The service was excellent and they accommodated 6 of us immediately as walk ins and when we asked for separate checks for work reimbursement, with no issues. The ambiance was pretty neutral, sort of commercial area bland. The restaurant smelled amazing. The waiter provided good suggestions and listened to us to create targeted advice for the best meal. The oysters were good, the sockeye was fresh and flavorful without being overdone, heavy or busy. The greenbeans and Yukon potatoes were just right and just the right portion sizes. The Ahi ( co-workers meal) was tasty. The key lime cheesecake was good but I could've done without the kiwi sauce. I definitely recommend Seastar for those in Bellvue.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Not usually a big seafood guy, but this was amazing. Service was impeccable and not a single complaint about the wonderful, delicious food.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Service is always the best when we eat in the bar. We have a server that never fails to bring us the best or even recommend something for the most pickier eater (myself). The seafood sampler, poke and oysters are a must have. Wine selection if good, pretty expensive for a 4oz. And 6oz. glass serving, I would probably give it a 5 star if they would pour a larger glass of wine especially when you know they are making a huge profit on the wine. I would like to really see a pasta dish on their menu as a regular staple, I love seafood and beef but sometimes I just want pasta with maybe some prawns or something added.