“Best Blueberry Pancakes I have ever had”

Gilbert's Main Street Bagel
Ranked #22 of 570 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Best Blueberry and Walnut pancakes I have ever had. They were the size of a very big dinner plate and came with butter and maple syrup on the side. Best tasting pancakes ever !!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I was so pleased to find this place for breakfast. It's only 15 minutes walk from the hotel I was staying at. Friendly efficient service, great food, coffee, and decor. It's was a nice way to start the morning.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Great location and excellent service (Steve Gilbert even stopped to refill my coffee). Gilbert's is a neat little place to relax, drink coffee, and have a bagel.

The weakness is in the quality and price of the actual food (high price, average food). Great Bagels, it's the rest of the offerings that don't measure up.

Stop for coffee and to relax, but I can't recommend anything beyond the bagels and coffee.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

My husband and I were staying in a hotel and were fed up of the hotel restaurants. It was so nice to find this breakfast place. It felt great, had wonderful decor and really good coffee.

I see a lot of people complain about the price but I dare you to go to a hotel restaurant and you'd be happy to find Gilbert's. I found the prices just fine and the food was really tasty.

I would highly recommend this place. I saw locals having great food and a nice time together.

I reallly enjoyed it.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I really like this place. The tomato soup is especially yummy, as are the salads and the matzoh ball soup. I was charged $2.50 for a coke.That was a shock. You order at the counter and they deliver, pretty speedily.

Thank lois.gore