“I keep coming back”

Cuisines: Chinese
Missoula, Montana
“I keep coming back”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

My favorite place whenever I am in Bellevue. The dim sum is tasty and the choices are extensive. I have visited in a large group and small and both times the service was excellent. We have never left hungry. I so enjoy the choices and the tasty selections. I am getting hungry as I write this and may go back this weekend. I am sure you will not be disappointed

• Visited July 2013

houston, tx
“Always hearty n satisfying food”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This restaurant was introduced to me by one of the real estate agent when I came to house hunt in Seattle area. The food was okay but the price was very reasonable when I first had my lunch in the restaurant. Then my relative brought me there for dinner, oh boy, it's a complete new experience. The roast duck is to die for, crisp even to the bone part.
The set meal for 4 are for 4 dishes of your choice plus a pan fried sole for $ 49.99. We ordered the jelly fish, the roast duck, the mustard green in soup, the steamed clams on eggs. Everything was done perfect, with the pan fried sole which we gobbled up leaving only the bone... Next time I go, I will order more n bring the left overs home, yum !!

Visited May 2013